2003 alpine white brazilian stinger!

7gtop

Reaction score
I for one am biased towards all stingers.
Bling tops or not, my apparently one of a kind gloss GT smokes in build and tone qualities.
I believe that this series of instruments led to today's versions of "best of" reissues, blazing that trail in'03.
With Gibson's current dilemma, I believe the stinger club is even more unique.
Cheers.

jamman

Reaction score
I for one am biased towards all stingers.
Bling tops or not, my apparently one of a kind gloss GT smokes in build and tone qualities.
I believe that this series of instruments led to today's versions of "best of" reissues, blazing that trail in'03.
With Gibson's current dilemma, I believe the stinger club is even more unique.
Cheers.

Please, tell me what you mean by "best of Reissues":shock: I dont recall these , or I have not seen them . And what is " Gibson's current dilemma" ?:hmm::hmm::hmm: It can't be, that I haven't bought any New Gibsons lately ? could it ? I have been trying , But they won't give me the top I want .:naughty::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Oh yeah , I know about the Stingers , I have some of those :lol::lol::lol:

EvLectric

Reaction score
Could someone, whom is good at Photoshop, please change the plastics to black and:
1) Pickups to double black
2) Pickups to double white

Thank you in advance!

....then, if I like one of the pictures......I may need some help from one of our Swedish speaking LP Brothers............

:wave:

It's not photoshop, but maybe this'll help. I figured the guitar was a little whiter than the pics showed.
Pickguard on:
alpwhite.jpg

alpblack.jpg

Pickguard off:
alpwhite2.jpg

alpblack2.jpg

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank you EvLectric!!!!!

I'm thinking double whites and no pick guard!!!
....and aged.

EvLectric

Reaction score
Thank you EvLectric!!!!!

I'm thinking double whites and no pick guard!!!
....and aged.

Oh you're welcome man! I felt kinda bad that no one had photoshopped it for you yet. :)
Y'know, I'm more of a pickguard on guy, but I just figured I'd take a screenshot without to let you check it out, & I have to say I like it better with the pickguard off in this case. I'd probably go with the black coils myself, but the double white's don't suck in the least!:thumb:
I think it would also depend on just how white or yellowish the finish is in real life. I wish "aged" was an option on that site.
I think I'd go chrome tuner tips too.:hmm:
BTW, how's that Rist treating ya? Lucky B^stard!:laugh2:

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
BTW, how's that Rist treating ya? Lucky B^stard!:laugh2:

She is AWSOME!

I gave her new strings last night and oiled her fret board, then we jammed.
She wanted a drink while jammin', so we had some shots of Cabo Wabo tequila...she got all amorous after a few shots, took me to bed and got just freaky naughty!
She was beggin' me for it up the bottom strap button....so I gave it to her!

I awoke this morning with Bore oil all over my bed....and a slice of Key Lime in my butt crack.......:hmm:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

EvLectric

Reaction score
She is AWSOME!

I gave her new strings last night and oiled her fret board, then we jammed.
She wanted a drink while jammin', so we had some shots of Cabo Wabo tequila...she got all amorous after a few shots, took me to bed and got just freaky naughty!
She was beggin' me for it up the bottom strap button....so I gave it to her!

I awoke this morning with Bore oil all over my bed....and a slice of Key Lime in my butt crack.......:hmm:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You're very mean. Only slight purple.:naughty:
Lucky B^stard....:laugh2:

Latest Threads