2 Shot, 1 Killed Outside of MLK Junior High School in Detroit

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As much as I'm not "pro gun" I honestly don't see a problem with CC. Thugs don't give a shit about it. Only small issue I see is people in bars, one gets pissed, yadda yadda. Don't hear about it at all though.

JMV

Reaction score
As much as I'm not "pro gun" I honestly don't see a problem with CC. Thugs don't give a shit about it. Only small issue I see is people in bars, one gets pissed, yadda yadda. Don't hear about it at all though.

At least in Texas, you cannot legally carry in a bar even if you're a license holder. Anywhere that receives more than 51% of their income from the sales of alcohol will have a 51% sign posted. No carry allowed at all.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
I do rejoice and celebrate. I want all these assholes dead. The sooner the better.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
Only critically wounding the other? Did he run out of bullets? Two to the chest, one to the head.

JMV

Reaction score
Only critically wounding the other? Did he run out of bullets? Two to the chest, one to the head.

He was an old codger...probably carried a revolver with 5-6 rounds in it.

JMV

Reaction score
If you are willing to take a life so easily, then you understand yours could be taken so easily. That's my opinion and thought.

Considering taking a life and being willing to are two different things entirely. I've envisioned scenarios of someone breaking into my home and if/how I would be willing to pull the trigger. I think that's a decision that should be thought about LONG before the situation arises. Otherwise, panic sets in more easily and the situation will be more likely to go to all hell.

I don't want to take the life of another human being but will do so if the lives of my family or mine are in imminent danger.

I'm not trying to slam your opinion...I just don't quite get it....trying to understand.

ETA - I typically have a big problem with people who are flippant about the idea of taking someone's life. We may be pretty close to agreement, or more than I initially thought. :thumb:

Byron999

Reaction score
Way I see it, those that will use a gun to violate another is already "dead to me." So it matters little to me in the big scheme of things whether they continue to exist, or not.

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Considering taking a life and being willing to are two different things entirely. I've envisioned scenarios of someone breaking into my home and if/how I would be willing to pull the trigger. I think that's a decision that should be thought about LONG before the situation arises. Otherwise, panic sets in more easily and the situation will be more likely to go to all hell.

I don't want to take the life of another human being but will do so if the lives of my family or mine are in imminent danger.

I'm not trying to slam your opinion...I just don't quite get it....trying to understand.

ETA - I typically have a big problem with people who are flippant about the idea of taking someone's life. We may be pretty close to agreement, or more than I initially thought. :thumb:

Difference between defending, and attacking. I meant people attacking.

rockie1974

Reaction score
A**hole thugs deserve what they got despite the circumstances in life that got them there

Too much sh*t happens to good people, why? god only knows.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
The moment you consider killing another, you give up the right to live.

Yeah, that is my point, isn't it?

People who threaten the lives of others by armed robbery or whatever, have given up their right to live. THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE REHABLITATED!

Blues4U

Reaction score
If you are willing to take a life so easily, then you (should) understand yours could be taken so easily. That's my opinion and thought.

If you decide to allow another to violate the basic tenants of life, free living, by refusing to consider the defense of your person by taking the life of any aggressor, you have given up your right to life as well.:hmm:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Anytime people are shot and killed it's a tragedy of sorts... Their family loses, the person shooting them is probably going to have unpleasant emotions to deal with... It's not a "good" thing.

But when it's armed criminals that are killed by a citizen defending himself, that is the best outcome, short of them not attacking him to begin with. It's one of the major reasons that we have a right to own guns to begin with. Bad people will do bad things. Short of somehow magically eliminating that fact, it's still best to allow a law abiding person the ability to defend himself from those bad people.

LongBeach

Reaction score
good points made

So, your getting robbed at gunpoint, dipwad checks his back real quick, you
pull, blow his head off. dead..the end.

Or, you decide a gut-shot, leg shot, etc, He might live, dont need the weight of taking a person's life on your shoulders. Who's going to pay this person's medical bills? They sure as hell arent, they were robbing you? Maybe, just maybe, once they get better they will "see the light" do a 180, and become a model citizen?

Or, hunt you down?

I sure as hell wouldnt want to kill anybody.
If I was protecting myself, my family, my friends, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
But, that doesnt mean I wanted to do it, more like, I had to do it.

Latest Threads