#2 Klon Centaur up for sale

LP1865

Reaction score
Thanks to @bildozr for bringing this up.
He's talked about it hundreds of times, I just don't understand why he's selling it

TXOldRedRocker

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a joke by Josh Scott. He really does own it, but he's just trolling. He said so live on YouTube yesterday. He said 99% of the people knew he was just trolling.

LP1865

Reaction score
It's a joke by Josh Scott. He really does own it, but he's just trolling. He said so live on YouTube yesterday. He said 99% of the people knew he was just trolling.
What if someone actually buys it tho?
Also s it the 10 hour long video you're referring to

TXOldRedRocker

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if someone actually buys it tho?
Also s it the 10 hour long video you're referring to
I guess he'd have to honor the sell. But it seems like he put it out of reasonable reach. He's been talking about the crazy prices some people are asking for antique pedals. His motivation for the troll.

No, not the 10 hour. I'm a JHS Patreon. Yesterday, there was a private hour long Q&A for his Patreon's. He discussed his Reverb trolling there.

LP1865

Reaction score
T
No, not the 10 hour. I'm a JHS Patreon. Yesterday, there was a private hour long Q&A for his Patreon's. He discussed his Reverb trolling there.
Thats suck I just watched 15 mins of that video

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There's absolutely some wealthy collectors out there. It would not surprise me if it sold. Think like Songbirds in Chattanooga. But it wouldn't surprise me if it went somewhere like Dubai either. If it sold at that price, it wouldn't surprise me if Josh did something cool with the cash aside from pocket it. He's a good dude.

ESchmidt

Reaction score
In-hand delivery to anywhere on earth? I hope someone from North Sentinel Island buys it... ;)

JMP

Reaction score
That’s fantastic....,a legit ‘59 burst seems like a bargain in comparison.

Latest Threads