1995 Gibson LP '56 Historic Custom Shop Reissue with inspection list from 1995

bosnialove

Reaction score
1995 Gibson LP '56 Historic Custom Shop Reissue with inspection list from 22th november 1995.

Condition: 95% new. No cracks. Pots date back to the 16th week of 1995. Original pots are included. It has currently a RS Guitarworks vintage pre-wired kit in it, all other electronics and parts are original to the guitar.

Location Netherlands, no shipping.

Price: €3100,- but it is negotiateble.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could you please provide neck measurements, a couple pictures of the back and a picture of the case. What's the serial #? Thanks.

kakerlak

Reaction score
Lovely R6. IMO they had the back color nailed better in this era than they do now.

Rock City

Reaction score
The front is great, as usual.
The back is astonishing!

RAG7890

Reaction score
Shipping should be straight forward. USA Guitar returning to the USA. Easy to do.

How to measure a Neck.................easy like this, just remember to zero on the spacer or Battery used.

:cheers2:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP indicates that it's in the Netherlands and no shipping … if that still stands, bummer. Nice guitar. I'd need to know that neck dimension @ 1st fret.

bosnialove

Reaction score
Sold long time ago, it was a puece of shit guitar. Bought it to make some money. Made some money and im happy i got rid of it fast.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for my own edification what made it a piece of shit?

scott1970

Reaction score
Sold long time ago, it was a puece of shit guitar. Bought it to make some money. Made some money and im happy i got rid of it fast.

:laugh2:

That’s certainly a refreshing change from, “best Les Paul I’ve ever owned or played” found in so many ads.

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard that guitar said you were a puece of @#%% player.

Truth must be somewhere in the middle,, , :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bosnialove

Reaction score
Just for my own edification what made it a piece of shit?
It sounded really dead, even after setting it up with good neck relief, good action and playing around with the pickup height and adhusting the pole pieced. That is probably the reason why it still was like new. Even the Throbaks it came with tigether eith the wiring harness from RS Guitarworks didnt help it. After outting the original pups and electronocs back in it, it became even worse. Eventually sold the guitar for a profit and sold the Throbaks and RS harness seperately for extra cash so im happy.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Electronics are less of a worry for me than neck/body issues.

Thanks.

bosnialove

Reaction score
Dont know dude, if it sounds still dead after installing throbaks and 550k pots with good caps... something is not right there

Fordman65

Reaction score
Yeah and I'm tired of hearing "super" this and "killer" that...
I certainly do agree with you. That said, it wasn't disclosed in this thread that the guitar was a POS until long after the sale.

The OP seems quite proud that he made $$ by off-loading a piece of shit guitar to some poor unknowing sap. Should he have disclosed the guitar was shite? Probably.
I'm sure the new owner would be very pleased to read this thread. I know I would be saying :wtf:

Latest Threads