1993 lespaul classic premium plus

ryancrossguitars

Reaction score
very clean guitar one owner , i bought this in SAM ash back in 93 just when they ended their dealing Gibson guitars , today they again sell Gibson guitars , this one is cherry sunburst and has model on head stock ,
weight is 8 lbs if that and it has the thin 60 neck profile
comes with original case the guitar never had a pick guard ever premium top guitars didn't , the pickups now have Gibson nickel covers and historic rings . the classic truss rod cover was removed and lost it now has a plain vintage Gibson truss cover the back has ever so slight signs of use no scratches at all the neck pickup is a 1997 57 pat applied for that was fitted a few years back bridge pickup is the original . price plus shipping $1925.00 just what i paid for it in 1993 i can text photos my number is 917 349 1177

Mr French

Reaction score
very clean guitar one owner , i bought this in SAM ash back in 93 just when they ended their dealing Gibson guitars , today they again sell Gibson guitars , this one is cherry sunburst and has model on head stock ,
weight is 8 lbs if that and it has the thin 60 neck profile
comes with original case the guitar never had a pick guard ever premium top guitars didn't , the pickups now have Gibson nickel covers and historic rings . the classic truss rod cover was removed and lost it now has a plain vintage Gibson truss cover the back has ever so slight signs of use no scratches at all the neck pickup is a 1997 57 pat applied for that was fitted a few years back bridge pickup is the original . price plus shipping $1925.00 just what i paid for it in 1993 i can text photos my number is 917 349 1177
May you post pics.

Latest Threads