1991 Les Paul Celebrity 1960 reissue

Charles funk

Reaction score
Hello I've had one of these since 1991.One of 200. Tuxedo Black Gold hardware. My wife bought it for me for Christmas I'm moving out of the country and don't want to take it with 25 hours or less playing time it's been stored in the closet pretty much flawless and I had to take it in for all the work and everything else last Summer and anyone interested please post looking for $2500 I will ship anywhere in the 48 Continental also have a fender stage lead 212 if someone wants to pay shipping and buy the guitar I'll send that to him to just for shipping

Charles funk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sorry for the thing I was trying to put that together quick I got a ton of personal mess going on here. It's got the pinky case Canadian pinky case which was the super deluxe one back then I mean we didn't spare no expense let me get some pictures and I'll send them out here quick I'll try to do that by noon but I'm on the way to church thanks for your contact

Charles funk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sorry for the thing I was trying to put that together quick I got a ton of personal mess going on here. It's got the pinky case Canadian pinky case which was the super deluxe one back then I mean we didn't spare no expense let me get some pictures and I'll send them out here quick I'll try to do that by noon but I'm on the way to church thanks for your contact
I don't know what this is but I'm trying to send the pictures up and it and it says files too large for some reason I'll try to figure out something or have you I suppose you can drop me an e-mail at the zena 14590 at aol.com generic email address for me. Yeah sorry for any of this problem I thought you knew on this site I just didn't want to go through eBay or any of those other things like that to people here seem more interested in you know decent stuff have a fun weekend

Charles funk

Reaction score
I don't know what this is but I'm trying to send the pictures up and it and it says files too large for some reason I'll try to figure out something or have you I suppose you can drop me an e-mail at the zena 14590 at aol.com generic email address for me. Yeah sorry for any of this problem I thought you knew on this site I just didn't want to go through eBay or any of those other things like that to people here seem more interested in you know decent stuff have a fun weekend

Attachments

Charles funk

Reaction score

Attachments

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
2mb is the new limit for uploaded pictures.
You can post Instagram links with impunity. As well as other photo services.