1989 Navigator Blister Top

JDZ

Reaction score
Really nice older Navigator showed up today. Love the blistered maple top on it. Has a really nice one piece mahogany back, headstock has no wings, MOP markers, nitro finish. Plays and sounds fantastic, will be getting plenty of my attention. Props to @Udonitron for helping me date it.

brianbzed

Reaction score
Really nice older Navigator showed up today. Love the blistered maple top on it. Has a really nice one piece mahogany back, headstock has no wings, MOP markers, nitro finish. Plays and sounds fantastic, will be getting plenty of my attention. Props to @Udonitron for helping me date it.

Damn! That's sure is purty!

Reactions: JDZ

ThePanda

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful!

Curious do you know what Factory it was made in?

Reactions: JDZ

JDZ

Reaction score
Beautiful!

Curious do you know what Factory it was made in?
Thanks!

At that time would be made by ESP - or do you mean which ESP factory?
On some of the later Navigators the serial number will indicate the ESP factory it was built in.

Like this Navigator the TH in the serial number means it was made at ESP Technical House

ThePanda

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

At that time would be made by ESP - or do you mean which ESP factory?
On some of the later Navigators the serial number will indicate the ESP factory it was built in.

Like this Navigator the TH in the serial number means it was made at ESP Technical House

Which ESP Factory.

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fap, fap, fap, they call him the fapper.
Fap, fap, fap, you know what he's after.

Last edited:

Latest Threads