1982 Korina Fling V reissue Asking $4500.00 located in Macon Ga.

Brother Firefingers

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm interested... was literally just thinking of this model yesterday. I saw a Futura for sale and thought if the right deal came long on a V or Explorer I'd sure consider it. I just joined so not sure how to do this, but email me at trose693@comcast.net to start? ~Bro' FF

mdubya

Reaction score
Location?

Looks like Macon, Georgia?

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have a nice looking axe there, but all smartass aside, you should look at the rules before just throwing up an ad here with pretty much zero information on it. Price is pretty critical, and if you aren't willing to ship it, making sure you provide some detail as to where it is would also be logical.

If you lack that information, it makes the whole thing suspect right off the bat, and you will probably lose any interest that would be there just by the lack of info making the ad look shady.

ScottKendrick

Reaction score
You have a nice looking axe there, but all smartass aside, you should look at the rules before just throwing up an ad here with pretty much zero information on it. Price is pretty critical, and if you aren't willing to ship it, making sure you provide some detail as to where it is would also be logical.

If you lack that information, it makes the whole thing suspect right off the bat, and you will probably lose any interest that would be there just by the lack of info making the ad look shady.
Thanks Fixed

ScottKendrick

Reaction score

I own a pawn shop in Macon, Ga and I am retiring. I have about 500 guitars that I need to sell. They can be seen and played at 3151 Napier Ave Macon Ga . 478 742 7415. I have several Les Pauls , Fenders, Paul Reed Smith and others.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I own a pawn shop in Macon, Ga and I am retiring. I have about 500 guitars that I need to sell. They can be seen and played at 3151 Napier Ave Macon Ga . 478 742 7415. I have several Les Pauls , Fenders, Paul Reed Smith and others.
Maybe become a vendor here and list them, or at least some of them at a time. If you price them fairly, this is a great place to sell. It would help you a great deal if you were willing to ship. It's not that big of deal to box one up and send it. Good luck, and congrats on the retirement.

mcphaul

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be in Macon on Thursday. I'm not in the market for the V but I'll try to get by and see what you've got.

Hell, after looking up the address on Google Maps, I think I bought a few things there years ago.

DADGAD

Reaction score
If you were able to ship it would open up your customer base “Bigly”. I love looking at pawn shops for guitars.

ScottKendrick

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be in Macon on Thursday. I'm not in the market for the V but I'll try to get by and see what you've got.

Hell, after looking up the address on Google Maps, I think I bought a few things there years ago.
Let us know what time you will be in town and we will make sure we are here. We have a huge selection of guitars , amps and pedals. Looking forward to seeing you .

judson

Reaction score
was searching last nite for V's for sale online.....very nice

glws :yesway: