1970 Mosrite 350 stereo, sn#a002x FT feeler

Neffco

Premium Member
Reaction score
So 25 years ago in the 8th grade I bought this guitar from a friend. We had no idea of what it was. It is heavily played and was beaten up a bit so I had a professional (top notch) refin done, before I knew not to do that, in probably 91. I recently brought it in to a luthier in Bozeman to clean up the electronics and re install the original bridge pickup that I had swapped out for an EMG of all things back in the early 90s. I gave him the original screws and he used some new fangled Allen heads on the pup ring instead (won't let him near my guitars again) but other than that its electronics are original. The neck is crazy thin and that's why I don't play it but it does have an amazing blues tone on the neck and a very aggressive punk sound out of the bridge pup. Here's a link to an article and pic. My guitar has a lower sn than the one featured.Mosrite Stereo 350 | Vintage Guitar® magazine
I guess I have to put a price on it so $2800 but Id be interested in trades more than money. I'll get some pics of the actual guitar up shortly. This is a rare guitar and I searched high and low for info on it pre internet with no luck. Only now with the help of the web have I been able to find minimal info about it. I do believe Semie Mosley built this one with his own hands from the era of Mosrite it is and the low SN#. Not in a rush to sell or trade but hey it could be the one to complete your collection.

sean413

Reaction score
No problem! Looks like a killer guitar good luck with the sale!!!!

Neffco

Premium Member
Reaction score
She is a beautiful chunk of vintage wood. Original case too.

Latest Threads