1969 Gibson Les Paul Standard

1982hitman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

i'm putting my 69 Goldtop for sale. The guitar is a mid 69 Standard, not a Deluxe with one piece body and one piece neck. It was converted to humbuckers in the past and fully refinished by fantastic Mr. Jäger (a.k.a Bavarian Makeover).

Here is the rub, the neck was original destroyed in transport by DHL, so it was also renecked using all original parts from the original neck including fretboard. This job was done by Mr. Jäger as well, using hot hide glue. It has a true 68 headstock and one piece neck.

The guitar has excellent Throbak SLE-101 MXV pickups, all other hardware is original. The sound is very close to old bursts with a hint of late 60s squishy goodness. Weights 4kg. The guitar is in Munich Germany, but i'm willing to post it (no DHL on this one though)

i'm including a couple of original pictures, to support the story.

Reverb: https://reverb.com/de/item/21713080-gibson-les-paul-standard-goldtop-1969

Attachments

TheWilly17

Reaction score
So is this the new standard? Reverb links? Do you not have to still post a price here?

1982hitman

Reaction score
my apology, i missed it. i'd would like to get around 7000 EUR, however i'm willing to negotiate.