1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe

T Willis

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a killer affordable vintage Les Paul? Then this is your guitar!!

Decided to sell my 1969 Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe in pursuit of another guitar - cant keep them all folks! This is a great playing Les Paul with all original parts. The pots date to the 34th wk of 1969. I believe this to be a later year guitar, as it has the inherent traits and the serial number leads to it. This guitar sports a 2-piece body and 3 piece neck. The neck is extremely hard to tell because of the tight grain - wood on the neck matches great. This guitar has been re-fretted along its journey and plays awesome and a very resonant guitar. I acquired it with the body stripped of it's original Gold finish, but the neck was left in tact and SUPER vibey! I had the top and back refinished and the color turned out amazing. The back was just lightly cleared over and left un-aged as I wasn't sure if I wanted to let it age naturally or do it later. That is left for you to decide.

Overall this is a stunner that plays amazing and is reasonable in the world of expensive vintage guitars.

The weight is 9.2lbs.

Includes Gibson Hardshell Case. I have a few options there. The one pictured, 90s case or original '68ish (extra $) orange lined that I've owned for a while.

$6,200 CONUS
Add PayPal fee if that's your method of payment

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be as transparent as I can.

Last edited:

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
Those inlays in that era are just the best. Beauty of a guitar. I've got a '76, but this is a different level. GLWS!

Latest Threads