1965 Stratocaster Replica

sochmo

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Up for sale is a replica of a 1965 Stratocaster built by a luthier out in California for me last year. Meant to be a copy of the strat Hendrix played in the beginning of monterey, except for an ash body rather than alder. Cost me over $1200 bucks to have made. I can upload some better pictures if there is interest in this. Looking to get around $600 shipped CONUS, but also interested in trades of all sorts, mostly metal gear and cabinets with vintage 30's but im also open to high quality delay, reverb, and modulation pedals, a Mesa V-Twin, Edwards Les Pauls, SG's, Sovtek and Hiwatt type amp heads, Fender twin style amps, and neck through guitars. Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask any questions.

DrakeZero

Reaction score
Very nice looking. Didn't he set that one on fire? Or was that a sunburst?

sochmo

Reaction score
Very nice looking. Didn't he set that one on fire? Or was that a sunburst?
That was the sunburst one! he played the black strat for about the first half of the set.

plainburst

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Up for sale is a replica of a 1965 Stratocaster built by a luthier out in California for me last year. Meant to be a copy of the strat Hendrix played in the beginning of monterey, except for an ash body rather than alder. Cost me over $1200 bucks to have made. I can upload some better pictures if there is interest in this. Looking to get around $600 shipped CONUS, but also interested in trades of all sorts, mostly metal gear and cabinets with vintage 30's but im also open to high quality delay, reverb, and modulation pedals, a Mesa V-Twin, Edwards Les Pauls, SG's, Sovtek and Hiwatt type amp heads, Fender twin style amps, and neck through guitars. Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask any questions.

Lovely looking Strat! Can you share the name of the builder? PM me if you wish! :)

sochmo

Reaction score
Bump, Ill include a 1971 strat tremolo with this!

Latest Threads