1960 Brazilian Les Paul - Golden Poppy Burst PHOTOFEST

KS 5150

Reaction score
Wow!! That is such a cool & interesting top :thumb: enjoy in good health!

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
Very nice but on a minor note that huge not-at-all-subtle Wildwood plaque on the side of the case is an eyesore. I would demand a change of case to a "historically correct" standard Lifton-style.

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice but on a minor note that huge not-at-all-subtle Wildwood plaque on the side of the case is an eyesore. I would demand a change of case to a "historically correct" standard Lifton-style.
I would disagree since I heard that Les Paul’s last words were “only the greatest Les Pauls of all time shall have lifton cases bearing Wildwood insignia... also please move production to Korea since Canada is getting too expensive”

thxphotog

Reaction score
I would disagree since I heard that Les Paul’s last words were “only the greatest Les Pauls of all time shall have lifton cases bearing Wildwood insignia... also please move production to Korea since Canada is getting too expensive”
As an owner of two Wildwood guitars (fender) that don't have the logo, I think it's awesome. I'm a huge fan of Wildwood and what they are in the industry.

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
As an owner of two Wildwood guitars (fender) that don't have the logo, I think it's awesome. I'm a huge fan of Wildwood and what they are in the industry.
What’re the two?? :photos::Ohno:

esecnarf

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know the Staining Recipe Colors for this guitar ?

StubbyJ

Reaction score
Um, I've decided cuz I'm such a great guy and all to start an "in case you ever sell," list so as to make things easier for you.

Here it is:

1. Me
2. All others (Ignore them)

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
They're both Tele's. A 'Magnificent Seven' cognac burst with a gorgeously figured neck, and a 52 American Vintage blackguard with a Keef humbucker at the neck and a roasted maple neck.

Absolutely beautiful, bucker black guards hit the spot :jb:

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um, I've decided cuz I'm such a great guy and all to start an "in case you ever sell," list so as to make things easier for you.

Here it is:

1. Me
2. All others (Ignore them)
The “in case you ever sell” line for this thing is building up, love that list though hahaha

arcticsg

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while. Here's my new gem (with photos below that leave little to the imagination):
  • Model: 2018 1960 Les Paul with a Brazilian Fretboard
  • Finish: Golden Poppy Burst, Gloss
  • Run: Pre-Sold Limited, made for Wildwood (might be a one-off)
  • Serial Number: 0 8002
  • Weight: 8.2 lb
  • Neck profile: 0.8 / 0.92 (was afraid it would feel too thin; surprisingly feels bigger than my TH59), more V shape than a D/C
  • Electronics: all stock, Custombuckers
This one's pretty easy to photograph :thumb:

Photoshoot:

A couple photos right out of the box:

Man, that is gorgeous! The whole package is simply amazing!

Congratulations! :cool:

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweeeet! Another georgeous LP in full glory! :)

Now I know why it took me so long to sign up over here. After seeing all these beautiful Les Paul's, it make mine feel so inadequate... :confused: ;)
People forget that it also has to sound good, or realistically, it ONLY needs to sound good :acoustic: Which LPs you got?

My Les Paul Classifieds