1960 Brazilian Les Paul - Golden Poppy Burst PHOTOFEST

KS 5150

Reaction score
Wow!! That is such a cool & interesting top :thumb: enjoy in good health!

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
Very nice but on a minor note that huge not-at-all-subtle Wildwood plaque on the side of the case is an eyesore. I would demand a change of case to a "historically correct" standard Lifton-style.

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice but on a minor note that huge not-at-all-subtle Wildwood plaque on the side of the case is an eyesore. I would demand a change of case to a "historically correct" standard Lifton-style.
I would disagree since I heard that Les Paul’s last words were “only the greatest Les Pauls of all time shall have lifton cases bearing Wildwood insignia... also please move production to Korea since Canada is getting too expensive”

thxphotog

Reaction score
I would disagree since I heard that Les Paul’s last words were “only the greatest Les Pauls of all time shall have lifton cases bearing Wildwood insignia... also please move production to Korea since Canada is getting too expensive”
As an owner of two Wildwood guitars (fender) that don't have the logo, I think it's awesome. I'm a huge fan of Wildwood and what they are in the industry.