1960 Brazilian Les Paul - Golden Poppy Burst PHOTOFEST

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, whoever ordered this via Wildwood/Wildwood themselves know their wood:

- Hard rock / Sugar maple top, closest you can get to birdseye without the look of birdseye
- Quartersawn back, which must be super light as the neck isnt that thin and the top is really dense

As I said, if it were aged, it would feel “safer” to play/scratch than brand new gloss

Reflect_ion

Reaction score
Wow... just wow! No words!
Big congratz!

(although I think I would prefer regular knobs instead of reflectors on this top, but that's just me)

praga37

Reaction score
One of THE most beautiful LP I've ever seen.... I'm downright jealous right now... WOW WOW WOW !!!

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow... just wow! No words!
Big congratz!

(although I think I would prefer regular knobs instead of reflectors on this top, but that's just me)
I'm kinda in between tophats and these, maybe I should go half/half haha (PG / Moore style?)

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Hopefully it sounds as awesome as the Murphy you had:acoustic:
Haha, won’t lie, you were right the Murphy is hard to beat but this one sounds killer (different from the Murphy though; more mids and highs, snappier attack and tighter bottom end), friend has the Murphy now so it’s always close by if I want to A B ;)

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while. Here's my new gem (with photos below that leave little to the imagination):
  • Model: 2018 1960 Les Paul with a Brazilian Fretboard
  • Finish: Golden Poppy Burst, Gloss
  • Run: Pre-Sold Limited, made for Wildwood (might be a one-off)
  • Serial Number: 0 8002
  • Weight: 8.0 lb :eek:
  • Neck profile: 0.8 / 0.92 (was afraid it would feel too thin; surprisingly feels bigger than my TH59), more V shape than a D/C
  • Electronics: all stock, Custombuckers
This one's pretty easy to photograph :thumb:

Photoshoot:

A couple photos right out of the box:

Thats one lovely Brazil nut love the case and cherry back yum!:D:thumb::dude: