1959 Burst Replica

ExNihilo

Reaction score
I am now putting up for sale a really great guitar. This is my 2020 build. I was going to hold onto it and let it hang next to my latest build, but I have come to the point where economics has it's say. . .

I am selling this guitar for $3,200 USD. (But you will have to pay the PayPal fees -I'm sorry).

This an excellent price and reflects everything about the guitar. In other words, it's a deal!

1 piece genuine Honduran Mahogany body, 1 piece genuine Mahogany neck, Madagascar rosewood (very similar to Brazilian), Old Nitro finish with real checking and lightly aged . . . etc. etc. etc. - 9lbs 7oz.

It is not loaded with high end parts (and that is reflected in the price). It has Motor City black belts in it and nice RS Pots. oil cap on the neck and an orange drop cap on the bridge. Looks, sounds, and plays amazing. It's one guitar that I would like to keep, but it's just to extravagant for a guy like me to have two LPs of this caliber hanging next to each other.

If you are really interested, please do not try to talk my price down. These take a lot of work to build and I really do sell my guitars much lower than they are worth. I am not trying to be snobby or anything. Thank you for understanding.

The build thread is here: https://www.mylespaul.com/threads/2020-les-paul-build.434440/

08.jpg

10.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

01.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Bacchus2b

Reaction score
This one really appeals to me, very tasteful finish choices and what looks like an outstanding top carve. Good luck!

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Beautiful work. Looks amazing. GLWS!

ExNihilo

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments.

Sale pending payment.

comcf

Reaction score
Ah, looks like I missed it. Would appreciate if you can answer my message. If doesnt sell, I am still interested.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Great price for a great build someone will get that beauty for sure!

Latest Threads