1959 BoBburst Les Paul Replica

morrisman77

Reaction score
Beautiful 1959 Bobburst Les Paul Build

Theses are as good as at gets!

60 year old Honduran mahogany body

60 year old Eastern Maple Flamed tip

Guitar features beautiful top carve like the original 50s.

Nice true 59 profile neck guitar has been tastefully aged including aged Kluson tuners.

Just a beast of a guitar.

Beautiful dark Brazilian rosewood board

Guitar rings like a bell and the pickups are as close to real PAFs as I have heard

Builder Bob has an original Gibson winder and hand winds each pickup based on PAF winds land are highly regarded I can see why!

Weight 8.5lbs

Comes with HSC

$6k US shipped
No trades

B2605B4F-F78C-420E-A308-B57D0EA65DAB.jpeg

Last edited:

cnote

Reaction score
Looks great, GLWTS.. I sold all my LPs down to just a Bobburst - for me it's a desert island LP, and the pickups are amazing.

RAG7890

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beautiful 1959 Bobburst Les Paul Build

Theses are as good as at gets!

60 year old Honduran mahogany body

60 year old Eastern Maple Flamed tip

Guitar features beautiful top carve like the original 50s.

Nice true 59 profile neck guitar has been tastefully aged including aged Kluson tuners.

Just a beast of a guitar.

Beautiful dark Brazilian rosewood board

Guitar rings like a bell and the pickups are as close to real PAFs as I have heard

Builder Bob has an original Gibson winder and hand winds each pickup based on PAF winds they are called the OTPG PAFs and are highly regarded I can see why!

Weight 8.5lbs

Comes with HSC

$6k US shipped
No trades

View attachment 377613
I don't mean to derail your FS ad but your reference to OTPG PU's does not make any sense.

OTPG PU's only refer to PU's wound in England by the winder Bharat K., who stopped winding PU's many years ago.

These are highly collectible PU's & have a somewhat cult status by those that own them.

To call any other PU's OTPG is misleading potential buyers IMHO, as they are not wound by Bharat.

:cheers2:

morrisman77

Reaction score
There is a ref to his pickups and OTPG but he does wind his own as stated in the ad. I changed the ref but I am just going by the reference to what people called them. Bob has an original winder from Gibson and does wind his own pickups but that is the reference to them.

morrisman77

Reaction score
bump.... has Jimmy Page push pull knob harness cuts pickups in half is very versatile and sounds like a vintage tele the true sound of a '59 Les Paul!