1958 Les Paul Junior single cut

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
1958 Les Paul Junior , single cutaway,single P90 pickup.Original frets in fine condition,nice D shaped comfy neck,not a baseball bat but substantial with 0.92 depth at 1st fret,0.95 at 5th,0.98 at 9th and 1,01 at 12th fret.
7.14 lbs weight. A replaced output jack cover all else original sans a screw or two. What's not to love about the simplistic killer little jewels these guitars are . This has the very nice brown to golden yellow sunburst finish. Some dents and dings ,checking as usual.Original 3 on a line Klusons,knobs,nickel wraptail bridge,pickup,and the truss rod does not look like it has ever been adjusted ,just a killer little screaming guitar.Comes with what appears to be a late 70's gig bag. Don't forget to check out all the vintage 1950 era guitars we have for sale. All the details and more pictures at this link.

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Great seller from personal experience. Buy with absolute confidence here, folks!

GLWTS, Greg.:thumb:

By the way (and i don't really like the way my lady asked me about this) but we need some more T-shirts. :D