1952 Les Paul husk, wood only, Your opinion wanted

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Please don't expect a "Pending recession" to help you with your purchase.

Good luck.

red_house356

Reaction score
^^ It is indeed a very bleak and crappy prospect (borders being an a**hole). I brought it up, so I'll own up and apologize for mentioning it.

That one tempted me as I live about 20-30 mins from Sherman Oaks, CA. I wasn't sold on the alternation with big blocks to the board. I don't know, again, the humbucker music post really opened my mind to how the PDRs pay into my tastes in gear. Same goes for repairs or alternations (big block inlays bother me, but I'm okay with a neck reset for funtionality lol). I know plenty of people will say a R7 is close enough, but here we are. Good luck dude.

judson

Reaction score
Please don't expect a "Pending recession" to help you with your purchase.

Good luck.
walking the tightrope here and i will get away from it quickly....regarding the "end of the world and a pending recession" being thrown around the media in an attempt to sway people's voting decision,

the other day someone mentioned to me they were going to sell this certain large ticket item because they believed it to be true....

i chuckled to myself but i think i will call them and ask if they own a 50's Gibson Les Paul...:fingersx:

judson

Reaction score
I know plenty of people will say a R7 is close enough, but here we are. Good luck dude.
thanks for the posts !

i started to explore some Reissues but the same as settling with a 50's jr , i know myself well and this itch wont be scratched with either of those probably so i may as well save my nickles and go for it when the right deal comes along

it will happen and i am a cheap SOB when it comes to certain things so the price better be there otherwise i wait for the next bus as there is always another to come along eventually....:h5:

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Have you seen this?

Bit of a mystery guitar as it stands right now, but it might be worth keeping an eye on it.