15 pedals plus - what pedal boards are you using

rabidhamster

Reaction score
What pedal boards are you using these days for your loads of full size pedals?

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Groundswell and have been happy with mine.

freefrog

Reaction score
A structure shaped like a 3 steps stairway, that I've built with old planks + screws + glue. It measures 35x45 and hosts 15 pedals (including 4 mini models), with the power supply and a buffer underneath.

Of course, it would be larger if all the pedals were full sized. What I tried to share is the idea that building a pedalboard is not a big deal (I've currently six pedalboards and they are all home built).

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd need three of these"invisible board" contraptions to hold almost all my pedals, but I can't get the material for the steps.
Acrylic and superglue, guaranteed not to rip, rattle, rock, sag or bag at the knees.

And an end view with pedals...

rabidhamster

Reaction score
That Waggi looks pretty sweet that’s a cool design.
A Pedaltrain for the enormoboard.

Which size do you have there? I think the Terra would fit everything I have now but I’m choking on the $500 price tag. That’s basically what I paid for a German-manufactured K&M three-tier keyboard stand, which has a lot more going on and uses at least twice as much steel.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
I'd need three of these"invisible board" contraptions to hold almost all my pedals, but I can't get the material for the steps.
Acrylic and superglue, guaranteed not to rip, rattle, rock, sag or bag at the knees.

And an end view with pedals...

Wow that looks excellent!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
That Waggi looks pretty sweet that’s a cool design.
Which size do you have there? I think the Terra would fit everything I have now but I’m choking on the $500 price tag. That’s basically what I paid for a German-manufactured K&M three-tier keyboard stand, which has a lot more going on and uses at least twice as much steel.
I got this used a few years ago. Scored it for $100 like new. Based on it's age and that is has five bars, I'm gonna say this is the Pedaltrain Classic 3 (PT3 Reissue).

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
I went with the Waggi because of the two tier thing. It saves a TON of floor space. If I were to lay out all these pedals the board would take up way too much room.

I honestly don’t normally use all these pedals, but the trio I’m in demands it, as I have to cover a lot of ground, and we do a wide variety of music.

The Waggi is built like a tank and is a life saver.

Latest Threads