10k to spend what should I buy ?

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get yourself to a Gibson dealer and order a made to measure Les Paul, made to your specs ... and get change back from your $10k.

ARandall

Reaction score
Get yourself to a Gibson dealer and order a made to measure Les Paul, made to your specs ... and get change back from your $10k.
Not in Australia you don't.
Even Traditionals or standards go for close to 5K.

AJK1

Reaction score
It will be a Custom Shop Standard or a Custom, I know that much !

OBX351

Reaction score
That's an insane amount of money to spend on a new guitar. Get a '50s Les Paul TV Special.

Patek

Reaction score
I would have to agree with high end replica if LP is a must. Or vintage LP jnr

Cmw335

Reaction score
PM’d re my 57 Special

edit: Ignore just caught up with the rest of the thread and the fact it’s Australian $. Apologies

Last edited:

2Muchgear

Reaction score
A Sheryl Crow? A Shelly Crow...what? Certainly not a guitar or does ithe fretboard come preworn innthe cowboy chords?

Save your $.

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
2 60s Non Reverse Firebirds.

blu68caddy

Reaction score
I would most definitely consider this Les Paul spotlight special… I have one that I bought new w/ Tim Shaw pick ups and it’s as close to a 59 you will ever get

tjnugent

Reaction score
I just bought a Gibson Sheryl Crow and a 2021 Cherry Classic but now I want another LP to add to the others
But this one will be Up to 10k
Suggestions ?
You can easily buy a vintage less paul for this kind of money. Do you want an amazing playing guitar or do you want a vintage guitar, as is? I would think about it and find a happy medium. If you are looking for higher-end guitars try wildwood guitars in the Boulder, CO area, or on the West Coast, Norman Harris at Norm's vintage guitar. They could help you. Where are you located? You can go to Nashville like Gruhn's for a good vintage guitar.

Spudvader

Reaction score
This might be obvious, here goes. Clearly you like guitars but if you are asking others for suggestions then maybe there is something else you should be spending your monies on?

Latest Threads