100 posts a day for 5 years?

trapland

Reaction score
How do some members have so many posts? I did the math on one user that had to post over 100 posts a day for 5 years to get to his count. Many others average 10-50 a day.

Is it that when you donate money the admins change your post count to whatever you want? Or are there glitches in the system?

I'm sure there's a logical explanation.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
I did the math on one user that had to post over 100 posts a day for 5 years to get to his count.
Wow! Who was it? That's intense.

Don't worry about throwing them under the bus, I'm sure they are proud.

At one point I had a job with lots of downtime. ...and a computer in front of me.

Now I have to make an active effort to get on here sometimes. Ironic, isn't it?

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do some members have so many posts? I did the math on one user that had to post over 100 posts a day for 5 years to get to his count. Many others average 10-50 a day.

Is it that when you donate money the admins change your post count to whatever you want? Or are there glitches in the system?

No they are real, but 100 is a lot, I can only think of one member who does not post much anymore and would have been that active years ago.

I have 2.92 posts per day average, seems about right :D

Which user has over 100?

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I had a period of unemployment that brought out a lot of ****posting. I reckon I've got the most posts of anyone here.

That said, after five years my daily average is in the thirties. Either the OP has someone else in mind, or his math needs some woodshedding. :dunno: Five years at 100 posts per day is about 183,000 posts, and I don't think anyone here has that sort of count.

Must be pretty bored?

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Fezzi was the one who came to my mind as clipping 50/day but that wasn't for a sustained amount of time, certainly not years and years.

You should quit your job, Thump. Those were the "glory days" around here!

teame1

Reaction score
No they are real, but 100 is a lot, I can only think of one member who does not post much anymore and would have been that active years ago.

I have 2.92 posts per day average, seems about right :D

Which user has over 100?
3.01. Beginner.:)

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
By the way, Trap, the amp will be shipped next week, apologies over the delay.

trapland

Reaction score
No worries, Thump. Been busy with guitars lately anyway.

I don't remember who had that many posts right now, I'll try to look again. Its was something like 28000 since 2011. I may have done the math wrong. Lol.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Is it that when you donate money the admins change your post count to whatever you want?

That ain't one of them..

There's only 1 admin here and i doubt the mods can change post counts.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Wow. You 'did the math' for somebody's post count? :shock:

Hm. No comment. :cool:

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Wow. You 'did the math' for somebody's post count? :shock:

Hm. No comment. :cool:
Hey, as often as people are told to "do the math" about one thing or another here (although usually music gear related), we can't discredit them for taking that initiative on their own, ya know? :applause:

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
We Could let them in on the little secret :D

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Hey, as often as people are told to "do the math" about one thing or another here (although usually music gear related), we can't discredit them for taking that initiative on their own, ya know? :applause:
Alrighty then. Can I balance your checking? I'm gonna need your statement right away.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
We Could let them in on the little secret :D
Oh. You mean this? -vvv

Very true. There seems to be a sweet spot where your number of posts are perfectly fine. After that you're labeled a ****poster and it's all downhill. :laugh2:

Or so I've heard. :shock:
:laugh2: i just posted this on the "I crossed the 10000 post this week..." thread a few minutes ago.

Latest Threads