#1 grandson’s new addition

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
About a week before Christmas grandson and mom picked up the shivering soaking wet mess on the side of the road. They live in your typical blue collar moderately priced nice newer smaller lot subdivision off the highway behind Home Depot. This guy was at the stop sign by the park at the entrance. Cold, rainy, lousy day. Assumed he was a neighborhood resident. Facebook post and flyers everywhere, assumed he’d be gone tomorrow. He was totally freaked out. Scared of everybody. Very coward and skittish. Knew how to sit. Housebroken. Slept with grandson on the bed that night. No calls. Nobody looking. More and more started looking like a dump. Those two became fast friends in a hurry. Grogu has now taken over and rules the roost. He loves his new boy.
AC854820-D45E-4E21-BFAD-2D87936492C9.jpeg

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He came to my house for Christmas. I must be like borderline dog whisperer. Everybody may not like me, but everybody’s dog loves me. Took me a solid day and a half to break through with him.

If there’s a group of people out there who might could really take me to violence, it’s somebody who would abuse and/or dump a dog.

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are good people for Doing this !
Had nothing to do with it. Different town even.
I did attempt to raise his mother (tough duty! :laugh2: ) and I did pretty much raise him his first decade, so I’ll say thanks, still not my doing though.

Last edited:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He came to my house for Christmas. I must be like borderline dog whisperer. Everybody may not like me, but everybody’s dog loves me. Took me a solid day and a half to break through with him.

If there’s a group of people out there who might could really take me to violence, it’s somebody who would abuse and/or dump a dog.
I always say, the only things that love me are small children and animals.

scrumm21

Reaction score
That is just awesome !!

I assume " #1 " is a chronological reference and not a ranking kind of thing....
jk'n....
I gots 3 of em....

judson

Reaction score
dogs are great and some people dont get it that they become a family member and are always included on almost everything if possible.....in our house , we went to get ice cream, the dog went and got his own cone !. Family trips , the dog would be there as well most times.

when their time is over and they pass, it can be just as difficult as any other family member and that is the tough part that people that never had a dog really dont get.....

been dogless for maybe 10 years now and i miss it.... but the responsibilty of caring for them would be tough with my schedule and not fair to the dog to be honest....but maybe again one day soon...

your grandson will learn alot with his his new buddy...great to see :yesway:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like he has a gentle, sweet spirit. That's the kind of pup that can read you and have unspoken communication with.

Latest Threads