03 R9 W/Brazilian And Murphy aged, whose got it

guitardon

Reaction score
Back in 2003 I bought a beautiful Murphy aged R9 from making music in Chicago. This is when Murphy first started aging them and I thought Greg, the owner was nuts trying to sell me a guitar that was beat up for more than a brand new one. But I ended up buying it. Oh boy did I learn my lesson. Whoever knew back then that the Murphy aged ones would takeoff like they have. At any rate I paid considerably more than the regular run and got myself deep in debt and had to let it go almost 6 months after I got it. I sold it on eBay back in 2003. It was the most beautiful guitar with an unusual top that was somewhere between quilt and flame. The finish was a dark tea burst, sort of like the 90s Burst that HOG did a run of recently. The overall look was just stunning. Anyway I’ve always wondered where they guitar is. It never has showed up for sale so whoever has it must’ve kept it. Anyway if you’re a forum member and you have it, please chime in and maybe post some pictures because I don’t have any and I would love to see it again. I really believe the form would love to see you too. It’s very nice I candy from what I remember.

guitardon

Reaction score
What was the Serial Number?
I'll check my old files.
Sorry, I don’t have a record of the serial number or I would’ve published it here. In fact I don’t have serial numbers of any of my old guitars including my original burst that I had in the 70s. Just hoping somebody read this that has the guitar and knows who has the guitar would put some photos up here just for fun.

Latest Threads