03 Epiphone Elite Les Paul Made in Japan

Kong

Reaction score
2003 Epiphone Elite in Central NJ. Looking for local pickup or I can meet within a reasonable distance of zip code 08559. I don't want to deal with shipping hassles.

This guitar is very mint. It is 100% stock (except has strap locks and thumbcutters installed) and includes the original Elite hard case. It is aesthetically the nicest guitar I have ever owned. It is a tad hefty at 10.5 lbs. There is pretty much no wear on the guitar at all. There is a tiny circular mark on the clear on the side of the guitar that will not show in a photo. The top is beautiful with a subtle flame and some of the nice mineral marks that the Elitists are famous for.

$800 cash, firm, would add an Orange Tiny Terror (excellent condition) head and sell the pair for $1100.

Kong

Reaction score
Bump. $750 local pickup or $750 plus actual shipping depending on buyer's feedback.

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Too heavy for me. I have a old back. Beautiful Elite, though. Never seen one quite that color. Patience! These guitars take a while to sell. Lord knows why. The necks are wonderful, and the tone is old school LP all the way.

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
Love this guitar so much. Wracking my brain (and bank account) to see how I could make it happen. :hyper::D