02 Fender Stratocaster Factory Special Run

Satch0922

Reaction score
Just acquired my second strat. This one is an 02 "Factory Special Run" ...only 250 made. It has a flame maple top, gold hardware, maple neck and has been upgraded with point to point shielded wiring and Bill Lawrence noiseless pickups. Also it has been wired so that the highs are not cut when you roll off the volume. I have heard of this mod but never played a strat that had it done........the mod is awesome!

Anyhow, here she is. This is an awesome piece of work. It looks, sounds and plays like a dream.

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Not a major fan of pearloid pickguards but that looks pretty sweet there Congrats on the score
Just acquired my second strat. This one is an 02 "Factory Special Run" ...only 250 made. It has a flame maple top, gold hardware, maple neck and has been upgraded with point to point shielded wiring and Bill Lawrence noiseless pickups. Also it has been wired so that the highs are not cut when you roll off the volume. I have heard of this mod but never played a strat that had it done........the mod is awesome!

Anyhow, here she is. This is an awesome piece of work. It looks, sounds and plays like a dream.

Roman

Master Luthier V.I.P.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

G-Minor

Reaction score
i like how your guitars are lined up like theyre about kick someones a$$

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the White Perloid pickguard, i have one on
my 97 60's reissue USA Jazz bass
The first Fender i ever had also had white perloid pickguard

notoperational

Reaction score
I have been digging Strats lately.

Could you explain this mod a little bit.

Ps. Big ups on the BL pick-ups! I have an L-500 in my ESP and it flat-out rocks!

Latest Threads