I really prefer my LPs to have a snappy note attack. Many Les Pauls tend to sound mushy with a dull low-end for some reason and those ones are useless to me because the lows will be lost in the mix. No amp setting gonna help. It's got to be in the wood in the first place.
I think this 59...
FS: 1992 Gibson ES-335 Dot Reissue- 100% original collector's piece
30-year old guitar in perfect 10/10 collector's condition! 100% original. No scratches or blemishes, nothing... An absolute beauty that was kept in its case for 30 years. Light flames on the top and on the back.
It has the...
FOR SALE: 1969 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe
- Made in the Kalamazoo factory
- Late '69 specs
- No neck or headstock breaks/cracks/repairs
- 4,2 kg
- Fat neck (the same meaty profile as on my '68 Goldtop)
- 13769 pot codes, original Sprgue Black Beauty caps
- Pancake body, 3-piece neck
FS: 1991-92 Gibson Les Paul 1956 Pre-Historic Reissue
- 100% Mint condition - looks like a brand-new guitar despite being almost 30-years-old
- 13791xx pots
- Incredible top carve
- Beautifully rounded neck profile (between 50s and 60s)
- Dark chocolate colored East Indian rosewood fretboard