zZounds experience?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Minte, May 12, 2013.

1. Roman4405

Roman4405 Senior Member

I just ordered a Blues Deluxe from the last night. I called and placed the order since they don't accept PayPal, which is weird, but it only took me a minute.

Needless to say, I'm fvcking excited!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. mpaulb1386

mpaulb1386 Member

Tried out one of the "Jane" Dave signature acoustics from them. The first one looked like it was put together by a child...the second was a disaster as well. Returned them and that was the end of that. Got a Fender 12 string Villager from them and it played nice. Also for the Epiphone Jane guitars they did offer to credit me $ for a full setup which was nice. All in all a good experience for me!

3. Sinster

Sinster Senior Member

Four good experience here. Batting a 1000.

4. Minte

Minte I need a snappy title Premium Member

As long as the thread lives on, this is the guitar I got from them,

Ibanez Satriani JS24P...I've had it a couple of weeks now and the more I play it the more I like it. Great balance and the tones are fantastic. The color on the Ib is deeper than these pictures show. The flash washes it out. The finish is flawless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. SoManyGuitars

SoManyGuitars Senior Member

Ibanez, Jackson, Fender, etc. all have flawless products 99% of the time...
    Only our beloved Gibson has issues as far as I can tell... That said, my LPs still have something that none of the others do.... :)

Congrats on the new guitar... Looks nice, probably plays even better!

6. Roman4405

Roman4405 Senior Member

Just an update.

I got my Blues Deluxe on Tuesday, 3 business days after I ordered it and it was flawless. I'm an idiot and thought there was something wrong but it's working perfectly.

Cosmetically there wasn't an issue, it's missing the owners manual and hang tag but I bought it as a blemished model for $190 off. Seemed like a fair trade to me. The foot switch was still sealed and also works perfectly.

I would definitely buy from them again, the only thing that I don't like is that they don't take PayPal, but ordering over the phone was quick and painless.

1 person likes this.
  7. bugg

bugg Senior Member

I've ordered from them many times and always had good experiences.

The only issue I ever had was when I wanted to make a partial monthly payment early through the website... I submitted the payment but it was never charged, they just took the full monthly payment at the regularly scheduled time.

Not a huge issue, but I'm horrible at saving money and wanted them to take the cash while I had it on hand. =P

8. GERRYGTR62

GERRYGTR62 Senior Member

I scored my Kramer SM-1 with the monthly payment, no problems at al, wouldn't hesitate using them again

9. dwk302

dwk302 Senior Member

Excellent. Great customer service and you can haggle them down a bit.