Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by BOBBO, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Northern Chris

Northern Chris Member

6AAF2AAC-8DE3-4E1E-811D-09E8720C7056.jpeg Haven’t posted on this site for a long time. Anyway here’s my current board. Nice & simple. The Chorus & Delay are in the loop. I use the SD-1w to put a bit of hair on my clean channel and then to send the Overdrive channel over the edge.

tolm, j5jarod777, gbroadhurst and 2 others like this.
  2. jaycoyoyo

jaycoyoyo Senior Member

I just re-did this tonight! Added the Colour Box and rotated in a new set of dirt pedals. I just realized that I have pedals ranging in price from $20 to $400.

The Colour Box runs XLR into my Focusrite interface, and the JamMan outputs go to the two amps pictured.

--Jay

[​IMG]

3. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

Hi... i got a new board today... i have just finished moving the pedals from old one to new one... so here is the first pic...

20180203_230343.jpg

northernguitarguy, efstop and JohnnyN like this.
  4. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

Nothing stays forever :D

j5jarod777 and bossaddict like this.
  5. bossaddict

bossaddict @david.beason on IG Premium Member

Very true. :)

Ditched the Whammy and added a ParaEQ and Zero Point Flanger.

IMAG3041.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  6. JoshB

JoshB Member

My first go at a board: 20180216_154809.jpg

I just picked up the Boss DS-1; I've been watching countless YouTube clips of high gain/metal pedals and got the idea of feeding the J. Rockett Tim Pierce OD with a DS-1. Saved myself at least $100 dollars using this stacked combo and it sounds awesome!

I'm borrowing the Keeley compressor and the vintage TC chorus/flanger. As good as the Keeley is I'm saving up for a more flexible comp. The TC is amaze-balls; maybe not the most flexible thing but it does something special with EQ and attack. I'm coveteting, coveting hard, but he won't sell it.

Eventually I will also replace the Reverb/Delay combo pedal with some sort of dark sounding analog delay. I just use the DD-5 for slapback on country/rockabilly stuff and the reverse delay for ambient stuff. The RV-3 is set for a mid length 3-peat sort of thing for solos. It sounds ok, not great.

This is going into a Hot Rod Deluxe and overall sounds pretty damn good. I'm not in love with the amp. I have a early '90's Fender "The Twin" that sounds a lot better but it's damn heavy and damn loud. I also have a JCM800 but it's just not flexible enough for my tastes and damn heavy and damn loud.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  7. 73171

73171 Senior Member

Here's what I have now...next I want the new Diezel Herbert pedal that was shown at NAMM!

[​IMG]

Boston Dan likes this.
  8. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Senior Member

I've had my Blues Driver and Vox Wah for almost ten years. I don't think I've owned another pedal for more than 6 months

Mockbel likes this.
  9. TheWelder

TheWelder Senior Member

Great picture, beautiful guitar and amp, and an awesome setup overall. We have very similar tastes. feel like I could hop right on your rig and play a full gig with no issues at all.

I love the vinyl you've got going on a well. Also, is that a Blackface Fender welcome mat by the door? Killer if so.

christophervolume likes this.
  10. christophervolume

christophervolume Senior Member

Thanks! I actually gig with about half these pedals if you can believe it. I like to have this many on my home board to experiment with. Yes the door mat is a balxkface fender. It was a gift.

Mockbel likes this.
  11. Jota

Jota Senior Member

I started the year with this and so far there's nothing I would change.

[​IMG]

Hector Arcadius likes this.
  12. tolm

tolm Bigsby Junkie

Considering a new ‘board as I’m not convinced I have the solderless neutric jacks secured properly with only one screw hitting wood ... we’ll see how it holds up for a couple more gigs and in the meantime, I’ve added the footswitch for my new (to me) Orange AD30 head.

[​IMG]

With two amp channels and the Euphoria for “goosing” ‘em on leads, there’s an argument for the Box of Rock being superfluous but, given I have the space and power for it, it’s staying. Always handy if I’m using a different amp and need more gain options, I guess. :)

Mockbel likes this.
  13. Boston Dan

Boston Dan Senior Member

3AA2D252-E8AC-42EB-B4D1-B962658105D7.jpeg E8A8462F-336B-4EFD-B09D-C29DBF90C778.jpeg 401BB7B9-BC06-4A4A-94AC-3F59CB611B17.jpeg Latest and greatest of my gigrig g2 setup.

14. WhiteEpiLP

WhiteEpiLP Senior Member

Man i want a g2. I cant really justify it or probably use it to its potential but i dont care. The 12 year inside says buy one!

15. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

If you have many pedals you should buy one... I have very few pedals and I still consider buying one !

northernguitarguy and WhiteEpiLP like this.
  16. WhiteEpiLP

WhiteEpiLP Senior Member

Current board has 11 pedals, so it definitely warrents a swithing system of some kinda. I dont gig thou so its not really a necessity. But then again niether is everything about a pedalboard :laugh2:

northernguitarguy and Mockbel like this.
  17. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

I don't gig too... but sure you know that feeling when you play "alone" in bedroom but still want to emulate that you are on stage.. playing hard.. acting as if audience are watching.. and for sure switching your tone fast... It may look kinda crazy but I do that sometimes.. I even sometimes wave to those non existing audience :laugh2:

18. northernguitarguy

northernguitarguy SWeAT hOg

www.loop-master.com
    For a simple loop strip, this guy’s work is excellent.

WhiteEpiLP likes this.
  19. X–Ray

X–Ray Cowbell by Misadventure Premium Member

[​IMG]

We'll see how long this lasts....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  20. WhiteEpiLP

WhiteEpiLP Senior Member

Loop master are great and is on my short list. But im thinking of some midi control aswell, so far a disaster area dpc 5 is at the top of my short list. It does both midi and standard switching in a very compact unit and can be had with an expression wheel which is a nice option.

northernguitarguy likes this.