Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by BOBBO, Sep 16, 2007.

1. northernguitarguy

northernguitarguy SWeAT hOg

Am I becoming too predictable?:)

Mockbel and Marshall & Moonshine like this.
  2. Marshall & Moonshine

Marshall & Moonshine Senior Member

I bet it would be. It would solve my “Will I need a buffer?” problem, but that becomes a whole other thing to do, and I want this thing built.
    Plus, when I see loop strips, I expect someone to be able to absolutely rip on a guitar. I’ve got my moments, but I don’t need that kind of pressure. :D
    I think the board is 26x12, and I could go x14 very easily, to accommodate a long narrow loop switcher.
    But the one I’d want would be pretty expensive, and I’m itching to be done. I’ve got probably enough pancakes to get this one wired. If I get a loop strip, it’s gonna be overthought and overdone.
    Best to keep it simple for me, although the troubleshooting and A/B testing capability of a loop strip keeps it from being completely outside the realm of possibility.

northernguitarguy likes this.
  3. scrumm21

scrumm21 Silver Supporter

Finally got a "Real" pedal board......
    1st - Use to just have 'em on a piece of wood lol

6043426778669800412-account_id=1.jpg

Now........Main Board
    1109982242019284827.jpg

and for the Egnater Tweaker...
    2356798962801386895.jpg
    Guitar >RAT>Tweaker...... (The Flanger, Tremelo, Chorus and HOF are in the Tweaker Effects Loop)

4. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Senior Member

5. Les Paul Newb

Les Paul Newb Senior Member

IMG_9603.JPG

Still need a looper, Mooer e-lady, and mxr analog chorus.

The angry driver is 2 pedals in one, my attempt to get the most out of my space, instead of buying the blues driver & angry Charlie separate.

6. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Senior Member

Love the Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive. It was my first ever overdrive pedal, and a good buddy of mine has one on his board

7. christophervolume

christophervolume Senior Member

picked up a new to me tele so i put together a "tele-fied" board. not pictured, but i put an ernie ball volume pedal in front of everything to get pedal steel swells. classic blues and r&b tone can be had just by plugging in. the compressor sounds great doing the your funk 9 chords.

can still get plenty of rock tones with the BOR but this rig really shines with the morning glory side always on of the double barrel with a pinch of slap back from my milkman pedal. perfect greasy honky tonk tones. on a side note, the bridge pickup on this tele is crazy good compared to other teles i've had in the past. fat, warm and articulate but classic twang and spank when i dig in!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  8. BrianM

BrianM Senior Member

That is a beautiful Telecaster!

christophervolume likes this.
  9. Northern Chris

Northern Chris Member

6AAF2AAC-8DE3-4E1E-811D-09E8720C7056.jpeg Haven’t posted on this site for a long time. Anyway here’s my current board. Nice & simple. The Chorus & Delay are in the loop. I use the SD-1w to put a bit of hair on my clean channel and then to send the Overdrive channel over the edge.

tolm, j5jarod777, gbroadhurst and 2 others like this.
  10. jaycoyoyo

jaycoyoyo Senior Member

I just re-did this tonight! Added the Colour Box and rotated in a new set of dirt pedals. I just realized that I have pedals ranging in price from $20 to $400.

The Colour Box runs XLR into my Focusrite interface, and the JamMan outputs go to the two amps pictured.

--Jay

[​IMG]

11. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

Hi... i got a new board today... i have just finished moving the pedals from old one to new one... so here is the first pic...

20180203_230343.jpg

northernguitarguy, efstop and JohnnyN like this.
  12. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

Nothing stays forever :D

j5jarod777 and bossaddict like this.
  13. bossaddict

bossaddict @david.beason on IG Premium Member

Very true. :)

Ditched the Whammy and added a ParaEQ and Zero Point Flanger.

IMAG3041.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  14. JoshB

JoshB Member

My first go at a board: 20180216_154809.jpg

I just picked up the Boss DS-1; I've been watching countless YouTube clips of high gain/metal pedals and got the idea of feeding the J. Rockett Tim Pierce OD with a DS-1. Saved myself at least $100 dollars using this stacked combo and it sounds awesome!

I'm borrowing the Keeley compressor and the vintage TC chorus/flanger. As good as the Keeley is I'm saving up for a more flexible comp. The TC is amaze-balls; maybe not the most flexible thing but it does something special with EQ and attack. I'm coveteting, coveting hard, but he won't sell it.

Eventually I will also replace the Reverb/Delay combo pedal with some sort of dark sounding analog delay. I just use the DD-5 for slapback on country/rockabilly stuff and the reverse delay for ambient stuff. The RV-3 is set for a mid length 3-peat sort of thing for solos. It sounds ok, not great.

This is going into a Hot Rod Deluxe and overall sounds pretty damn good. I'm not in love with the amp. I have a early '90's Fender "The Twin" that sounds a lot better but it's damn heavy and damn loud. I also have a JCM800 but it's just not flexible enough for my tastes and damn heavy and damn loud.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  15. 73171

73171 Senior Member

Here's what I have now...next I want the new Diezel Herbert pedal that was shown at NAMM!

[​IMG]

Boston Dan likes this.
  16. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Senior Member

I've had my Blues Driver and Vox Wah for almost ten years. I don't think I've owned another pedal for more than 6 months

Mockbel likes this.
  17. TheWelder

TheWelder Senior Member

Great picture, beautiful guitar and amp, and an awesome setup overall. We have very similar tastes. feel like I could hop right on your rig and play a full gig with no issues at all.

I love the vinyl you've got going on a well. Also, is that a Blackface Fender welcome mat by the door? Killer if so.

christophervolume likes this.
  18. christophervolume

christophervolume Senior Member

Thanks! I actually gig with about half these pedals if you can believe it. I like to have this many on my home board to experiment with. Yes the door mat is a balxkface fender. It was a gift.

Mockbel likes this.
  19. Jota

Jota Senior Member

I started the year with this and so far there's nothing I would change.

[​IMG]

Hector Arcadius likes this.
  20. tolm

tolm Bigsby Junkie

Considering a new ‘board as I’m not convinced I have the solderless neutric jacks secured properly with only one screw hitting wood ... we’ll see how it holds up for a couple more gigs and in the meantime, I’ve added the footswitch for my new (to me) Orange AD30 head.

[​IMG]

With two amp channels and the Euphoria for “goosing” ‘em on leads, there’s an argument for the Box of Rock being superfluous but, given I have the space and power for it, it’s staying. Always handy if I’m using a different amp and need more gain options, I guess. :)

Mockbel likes this.