Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by BOBBO, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Travis19

Travis19 Senior Member

This is the home board which includes the modulation pedals for fun. I mostly just use the Ethos and power booster in combination with my guitars volume and tone controls as the Buffalo booster cleans up nicely, that's 90% of what I play. The "Trainwreck" side of the Johnny A is amazing and is my current favorite OD. The GS-68 is a pretty classy fuzz pedal, though fuzz pedals get swapped frequently...sometimes daily.

P1015466.JPG

Ramhead, lakeburst and kevinpaul like this.
  2. penguinchit

penguinchit Senior Member

Kevin, you need more feet!

CaptainT and kevinpaul like this.
  3. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Premium Member

I am growing a couple more for the weekend.

Dun Ringill, CaptainT and penguinchit like this.
  4. Dun Ringill

Dun Ringill Premium Member

That'll leave you with more toes that could break.

kevinpaul likes this.
  5. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Premium Member

Break toes for my art? Not a chance, maybe break a nail.

6. Mr. Satchmo

Mr. Satchmo Senior Member

Will PAS ever end?

Strymon Zuma and Ojai powering the whole board. Also note the comical Joel Osteen Tap tremolo pedal, it's gold plated of course, with transparent knobs haha. Westminster effects made it for me, they have comical religious parodies, this one is part of their heretic line

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EpiPenguin, tolm, gbroadhurst and 2 others like this.
  7. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Premium Member

IMG_4582.JPG IMG_4583.JPG IMG_4585.JPG The Line 6 pods are fun and there are so many combinations. I am running it right out of monitors with no amp flavors. The best way to hear the effects and to get a handle on how to operate these things.

lakeburst likes this.
  8. Hector Arcadius

Hector Arcadius Senior Member

Seriously dope! Killer pedals, killer controllers, killer setup! Wow.

kevinpaul likes this.
  9. penguinchit

The latest version. How many times does it change until you're finally satisfied?

Pedalboard 052017.jpg

10. penguinchit

I'm already thinking...I need short 90s coming off the switcher, a Polytune 2 mini, an AB housing that's not the same size as a Smart car and an additional Line 6 G30 to I can be wireless from my guitar to the board and then the board wireless to the amp. All in the hopes of my becoming a better player. How many of you are also never satisfied?

RustyNuts and northernguitarguy like this.
  11. Hector Arcadius

Hector Arcadius Senior Member

12. lakeburst

lakeburst Senior Member

Great post!
    Hard Rock at it's best!
    What A performance, Halford is an unearthly singer ... A MONSTER, YES!
    And that guitars ... only the finest ingreediences ;-)

kevinpaul and Hector Arcadius like this.
  13. tolm

tolm Bigsby Junkie Premium Member

Satisfied? Ha!! There always "one more pedal" to try - usually an overdrive in my case!! I want to check out the Keeley JTM and 1962 and have started a craving for an octave/fuzz of some sort - maybe by adding a PoG to run with my Hoof or going for an EQD Hoof Reaper as an all in one solution ... or the Keeley Monterey looks interesting ... but there's no room for any of this on my board!!!

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Guitaraholic Premium Member

Mine is rather modest but suits my needs, it's only used at home with a Marshall Mini Jubilee combo.
    I have two pedals that both recommend being first in the chain and both need their own power adapter, which is fine since my board stays in the same spot in my music room. The Digitech Drop and EHX Hum Debugger, I put the Drop first, then the EHX and I never use both at the same time. They don't play well together and I only use the Hum Debugger with my Strat because my building has old wiring and there is a lot of interference/noise. The Drop is a really fun pedal, I keep all my guitars in Standard except 1 in Drop D and I can do all the tunings I want with the pedal. The mini pedals are fun too and I really like the Zoom MS-70CDR, so many chorus, delay and reverb effects to choose from plus a few others. It also has a tuner and a pretty good noise gate too.

[​IMG]

Edited because Photobucket sucks.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    northernguitarguy and kevinpaul like this.
  15. Liquid State

Liquid State Premium Member

while the rest of us have been busy stacking OD's, Satchmo stacks Altoids..... for the win!

Mr. Satchmo likes this.
  16. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Premium Member

The real pedal board are a great tool for any thing to do with guitar playing. The Line 6 Pod products and others of the like work good and are changeable with wifi hook up via your laptop. All good but the small adjustments aren't there like with the pedal. I am far from fully understanding these things and mine is not the newest, they have only gotten better. Learning this ever changing buttons and how they all change when one is turned on. I will never gig with it because the Pod pushes my screw up chances over the top. I love the clearing marked pedals and the set it and forget it thing.

17. Teebs76

Teebs76 Member

IMG_0748.JPG Here you go!

kboman, tolm and northernguitarguy like this.
  18. Jota

Jota Senior Member

19. tolm

Couple of small tweaks ...

[​IMG]

JHS Charlie Brown is off - couldn't really justify two JTM45-in-a-box pedals and the Box of Rock has a boost as well so ... decided to give an EQD Gray Channel a try as one came up second hand for a fair price. I have an old DOD 250 OD which I really like and this is based on that but with more low end and two channels with 6 clipping options: Silcon / Germanium / None and LED / MOSFET / None. I figure I'll run the Box of Rock as my base tone and then goose it with either a fuzzy germanium drive for a different tonal flavour or an open LED / compressed FET boost for more gain.

Also switched out my phaser for a EHX Nano Pog ... should be interesting! I'm going for some Rival Sons style riffage in conjunction with my Hoof Fuzz - or maybe the Germanium/Silcon side of the Gray Channel? Modulation duties will fall to the Carbon Copy for chorus-esque tones and possibly the Wah for some phaser-ish sweeps if needed but I don't use modulation much so hopefully the POG will be a fun alternative.

Not had much time with the new 'board so far - just fixed 'em on and checked it all works. Hopefully get some time to crank it all up through the ol' Supro tomorrow!

kboman and Hector Arcadius like this.
  20. tolm

Well, that was unexpected ... the Gray Channel has kicked my Hoof off the board!

[​IMG]

Spent a fair amount of time with it today and it's a very impressive pedal! The Green / Germanium channel alone would be a great overdrive - cranked up it's a great fuzz tone but it'll clean up to a "fuzzy clean" on the guitar volume control ... from full on White Stripes down to Rolling Stones ... albeit with a little reverb thrown in. On the Red side I'm running a clean(ish) LED boost to push the Box of Rock into more saturation without overly colouring the tone. All of which gives me more flexible dirt options plus room to get my Phasor back on.

And the POG + Germanium Fuzz is insanely fun ... I have no idea what I'm gonna use it for in my band but I have to find something. :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    kboman and Hector Arcadius like this.