Yay NDD!

Discussion in 'Other Epiphones' started by ninet1gt, May 30, 2014.

1. ninet1gt

ninet1gt Junior Member

Picked this up today. I've missed my samick 335 since the day I sold it. This epiphone dot popped up last night for an asking price of $150! By the time I got a hold of him he was honest said it wasn't a show piece and had someone show up and turn it down. That had me wondering but he agreed to meet me after work today. Well it's nicer in person than his picture but... He reset the neck, said it came loose and wouldn't keep tune. Said he steamed it apart and reset it, you can see excess glue all the way around. Get it home, neck pickup is super quiet. Can barely hear it, but the intonation is dead on, lowered the action and it's a player. Just gotta fix the neck pick up issue.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. paruwi

paruwi Kraut-Rocker Super Mod Premium Member

Happy new Dot-Day :applause:

3. Bytor1958

Bytor1958 Senior Member

Happy New Dot Day too You!!! I love my Dot. My favorite of all I have. Even more than my T+. It's the TONE!!!!!!!

4. ninet1gt

ninet1gt Junior Member

It really is. Just something about that you can't replicate with a solid body.

1 person likes this.
  5. Lolly

Lolly Senior Member

Congrats! Have fun with it! :thumb:

6. Bytor1958

Bytor1958 Senior Member

A Gibson ES335 is my favorite all time Guitar. But with this just being a hobby for me it's something I will only dream of. The Dot and a few amp setting I can get a real close tone to the Gibson. That's all I'm looking for is the TONE!!:thumbs: