XiTone Special Build For Us.

Discussion in 'Amp Modeling' started by frankv, Mar 3, 2017.

1. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

2. kmasters68

kmasters68 Senior Member

3. kmasters68

kmasters68 Senior Member

Mick got back to me right away. RIGHT AWAY! Same earlier this week when I reached out to him. I think you've got a great vendor here Frank!

Also, he made a point of expressing his appreciation for all you do.

Having good people in the mix makes spending coin SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING.

4. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

^^^^^^I don't mess with crap. People or equipment. Mick has always produced awesome cabs. I have recommended 3 or 4 members that I know of who purchased XiTone. Always happy and very satisfied. I also would not recommend any product that I have not used myself.

5. kmasters68

kmasters68 Senior Member

Thank you for that. Its becoming clear that you've played a very important role for us slow to the take mlp foggies. Again, THANK YOU!:applause:

6. frankv

^^^^^^^like it or not, you guys are my extended family. All of you. Even the ones that I don't like.. hahahahajah

The bottom line is this. Anyone that is playing in the modeling world needs a good FRFR cabinet. There are a couple of highly regarded models. XITONE is one of them. if we can save a little money and get some free extras... let's do it. While high quality studio monitors work great. They don't reproduce the power and tone of a 1 12 speaker cabinet.