XITONE Group Buy Discussion

Discussion in 'Amp Modeling' started by frankv, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Falconbill

Falconbill Premium Member

FYI, I contacted Mick about the weight of a 1/12 powered wedge and Mick advised it's 32 lbs. That's around the same weight of the NEO CLR in a smaller footprint. Nice!

I thought to ask you guys what custom options, if any, seem worthwhile to consider. I notice Frank mentioned "Laser Etching of Grill custom. FREE". What is that exactly? Also free "powder coating colors". Is that the cabinet or metal parts or handle?

Thanks in advance and to Frank for putting this together. Glad I held off ordering until now. :thumb:

2. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

OK.. Here's what we have... First Things First. Group Buy ENDS APRIL 15th and WILL NOT BE EXTENDED.

Take a look at this beautiful frequency response. This is FRFR at its best at this price point.

[​IMG]

Here are the colors that can be picked for powder coating. I like Red or Burgundy.

[​IMG]

Here's some nice examples of the colors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't wait to see the laser etched grills. I told Mick I want the outline of a Guitar on mine.

[​IMG]

The Following should answer all the questions we should have. NOW GET ON BOARD DUDES.

What is powdered coated? The grille, the handle and the amp face or jack plate depending on active or passive

How much is group price for a 2 12 passive and active for the group? $899 passive 2x12 and $1299 active 2x12 (free shipping and free powder coat)

What will be the build time till delivery? At the way this is growing we should allow 4-6 weeks shipping

A deposit or full payment required? Full payment requested in advance as I simply do not have time to keep up with double invoicing folks for followup payments

Also, custom artwork on the grille MAY be an option but it may also require an additional charge. It will really depend on what they might want.
    Lastly, free shipping is for US orders only. ($39 value) If someone wants to order internationally $39 will be deducted from shipping. They will still be responsible for all duties and taxes.

GROUP BUY ENDS APRIL 15TH. GET YOUR ORDERS IN. REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND CONTACT MICK DIRECT xitonecabs@gmail.com TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. MAKE SURE YOU REFERENCE THIS GROUP BUY..

3. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

I'm happy to assist my guitar playing buddies. Really happy...

4. matthew bear

matthew bear Senior Member

:hmm:

Aaaaw sheeeeeit!

899 for an active 2x12?!?
    That's very tempting!

5. frankv

You didn't read that right. $899 is passive 2 12

6. frankv

I have much experience with these cabinets. This is why I got this set up. They are fantastic and right up there with Atomic CLRs. You can not go wrong with either. That said, this is a great deal to have something custom for your guitar playing habit.

You have been seeing it all over the forum. Questions like what speakers should I get. Well, here ya go. Buy the freaking thing once and forgetaboutit.... or I'll send Nicky The Chin to visit you.. hahahahah

7. matthew bear

matthew bear Senior Member

Is there a price established for a powered 1x12 frank?

Looking at the site, I'm assuming it's 899. Basically free colors and free shipping, correct?

8. frankv

Free powder coating, Shipping and Grill Laser etching. Active is $899

9. joba

joba Premium Member

So if your ordering all black your discount is just free shipping?

10. frankv

I'll find out what that group buy would be if all black.

ANSWER: Free Shipping and a $75 discount.

11. frankv

So I have been setting the stick high for this group. You know, we have forecasts in every sales business right.. Well, after pestering Mick for additional discounts for us I got him to agree to take an additional 5% off IF WE HIT 15 UNITS SOLD. So on a powered cab with all the FREE stuff already we will get an additional $45 rebated back to your paypal account.

12. IronWeso

IronWeso Senior Member

Wow I'm not in as I have a wedge, but this is cool

13. frankv

Dudes, If you can't swing the money part of this. Pick up the passive wedge for now then add a low cost Rocktron Velocity 300 power amp to your setup later. They go for $200

14. frankv

Now's the time to grab yourself a second one for stereo. Especially on stage. Plain black to match what you have save shipping and gets you $75 off.

15. Tiboy

Tiboy Senior Member

First, thank you a Frank for this effort. I have a few questions about the 212 Passive you might have the answers to.
    1. If go all black do I get the $75 discount AND the 5% if we get 15?
    2. Do we just order and hope for 15 or will we know before hand?
    3. The 212 is stereo/mono. Does that mean if I just use a Powerhead Kemper (mono) that I'm just utilizing one speaker as the Gemini 212 does?

16. frankv

There ya go.

17. frankv

I hope all you modeling guys are not going to let this pass by.. This is a "Cheap" cost for your sound quality.

18. AmpedUp

AmpedUp Senior Member

Thanks very much for the offer frankv. It is a KILLER offer by the way. Maybe after this incoming Amplifire is paid for.

19. Shai`tan

Shai`tan Senior Member

I`m working on it. ;p

20. Pwrmac7600

Pwrmac7600 Premium Member

Makes me wish I had a reason to pick one up. But alas, I know it would sit here collecting dust and NEVER get used...