WTB: Gibson Reflector Knobs

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Encrypted, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Encrypted

Encrypted Premium Member

Looking to change the knobs on my R7 to reflectors!

If you have a full set please send me a message.

Thanks!

2. jamman

jamman Premium Member

You can go here , or directly to his Web-site . IMO . Some the best reflector knobs which have the correct inserts . I've bought 4-5 sets over the years . The tone of the Gold tint is the closest I've found to what Gibson uses . Can't beat the price either.
    Seller is great to deal with and ships fast ...
    Check out if he has others for Historic RI's (IDR) , I think they are the same knob , but , check into it just to make sure . or message him and he will let you know asap.
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338014323&icep_item=131498751479

:cheers:

Encrypted likes this.
  3. Uncle Vinnie

Uncle Vinnie Senior Member

4. Uncle Vinnie

Uncle Vinnie Senior Member

P.S.

Depending on the year, the pots have different splines for the knobs: Some splines are coarse, some are fine. Make sure you get the right ones or they won't fit on your volume/tone pots.

Encrypted likes this.
  5. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Oxblood Addict V.I.P. Member

Someone here has a original set listed for sale. Good luck!

6. Encrypted

Encrypted Premium Member

Cool. Had these in m watch list, but you seem to add to his reputation. Thanks!

jamman likes this.
  7. jamman

jamman Premium Member

He is not 1 you need to worry about . I don't keep in close contact with him ., but I've been buying from him for years now . NEVER a problem or issue . if you have any questions , drop him a message . he will get back to you in a day or so ....Sometimes even faster . IN fact I messaged him a couple of weeks ago looking for a part I figured I'd ask if he maybe carried and next day he replied to me .... Didn't carry it , but I least I knew fast enough . When I lived in Florida , anything I ordered ,I got with in a week to 10 days ... Ask around here , He is known here and does the same for everybody ....