why is itrader feedback such a pain in the a**

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by singlecut, Dec 23, 2010.

1. singlecut

singlecut Senior Member

i'm either a complete idiot or this was designed by a bigger idiot than me.
    what can't it be simple, like, a leave feedback button.
    ami missing something?

2. Alex

Alex Administrator Super Mod Premium Member

Visit the seller's profile > Click Feedback Score tab > Click "View Complete Feedbacks" link > Click "Submit Feedback"

3. Jakeislove

Jakeislove Senior Member

It does not work correctly, period.

I have 2.5 degrees and couldn't get it to work correctly after trying a half hour. No, neither of those degrees is in leaving feedback, LOL! Still, it shouldn't be that hard to leave it.

Following your instructions, pasted the deal link and got "There was an error in your deal details". Even tried several other deal threads in frustration.

singlecut likes this.
  4. NowGibson

NowGibson Senior Member

Followed the instructions and they worked for me, just remember to copy the url before you go to the sellers profile as you'll need it to paste into the form.
    Maybe it was fixed prior to me going there?
    Thanks.

This was using Firefox..
    complete instructions:
    Open classified ad>copy url first then>single left click on users name in right>click on "view public profile"> click on "feedback score" (right side of Visitor Messages)>click on "view complete feedback>click on "Submit Feedback">here's where you can finally fill in the form and will need the classified ad url that you first copied before starting all this.

5. PapaSquash

PapaSquash Senior Member

Does the deal URL have to be a thread in the classified section? I get an invalid URL error trying to leave feedback on a trade that came about as the result of a thread in the squawk box. It was a good deal and Rockinhorse1 deserves the positive but it doesn't seem to want to let me

6. NowGibson

NowGibson Senior Member

All I did was highlight the url (http://...ect.) and hit "crtl + C" then when the time came to insert the link I single left clicked in the form window then hit "crtl +V" to paste in the url.
    It may be that the form needs a classified ad....