why are 1958 bursts worth so much less than 1959's?

Discussion in 'Vintage Les Pauls' started by pepedede, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tag2

tag2 Senior Member

Who left the room? Malikon certainly didn't.

Whatever frigg. This ain't our first rodeo and we both know your intentions with regards to the vintage section. You have no apparent interest in these guitars, so why are you posting here? :hmm:

1 person likes this.
  2. tag2

tag2 Senior Member

Yeah, there is nothing asshole-ish in this post. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindfrigg

Mindfrigg Senior Member

I don't have intentions Tag. I noticed the comments re classical vs pop/rock musicians. I felt compelled to comment on genre related chauvinism. That's all. Others continued the conversation. If you'll look you'll see I gave likes to certain comments earlier in the thread without saying a word. I didn't utter a syllable concerning late '50s LPs. Which are beautiful by the way. Never said they weren't. I don't have an agenda relative to them. I do however have an opinion. Which I have a right to share respectfully.mwhich I do. Not sure of the origin if your dislike for me. But it colors every comment you make to me.

I apologized to you in a PM after our previous run-in...which I perceived as a misunderstanding. And you are fully aware of that. You never even responded one way or the other. Which I thought was simply rude.

4. Mindfrigg

Mindfrigg Senior Member

I was responding yo the 'special snowflake' comment. Perhaps I was mistaken and it wasn't directed at me. But it immediately followed a quote and response to one of my comments.

If mistaken, I apologize. If not..oh well. When disrespected I respond as most folks with a spine will.

5. VictorB

VictorB Formerly LZF Super Mod

Enough.

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.