Who has hotmail? how do you...grrr

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Harmony, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Lowe the fact you feel that way about your parents speaks volumes honestly.
    The most important thing is knowing when you have done wrong and the next is whether you care how your parents must feel.
    Everyone makes mistakes Lowe, even us parents. I sure have, when I was young and made wrong choices even as a parent.
    If you are truly remorseful and learn from your mistake, you will go a long way, believe me.
    I am sure your parents won't hold this against you, and maybe disappointed yes, but it won't last long and I am sure this will pass.

Many of us have done stupid things, many of us have not been caught or was let off easier. Unfortunately your situation got out of hand and backfired. Don't let this get to you too much, if you let it stress you out, your grades could go down just for that, and you don't want that.

You are a smart teen, and sounds like your have some good parents there.

2. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

thanks. ill take your advice to heart and try to get out of this nevertheless what happens. nice talking to you tonight harmony!

3. Boleskinehouse

Boleskinehouse Senior Member

She's fast becoming another voice of reason in a sea of lunatic guitar players. :laugh2::laugh2:

4. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

it seems any female here gives good wisdom and advice. maybe its us males, or just guitar players who need it! :headbanger:

5. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

You're welcome and nice talking to you too :)

You'll be ok..us here at MLP and TAD will kick your *cough* if not :D

6. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Thanks Bole! I am glad I am in the right place then, I will right at home :D :laugh2:

7. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

I agree, the women here do. Need more women here I think :D

8. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

ill try harmony, nevertheless if i fail more at life and get expelled, ill still have my guitar with a huge long vacation to think about all my mistakes..and to study my music! :dude:

9. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

If the worse comes to the worse, being expelled won't ruin your life unless you let it. Hey we will be here for you too, and try and give you advice and support. Don't give up hope yet. take one step at a time. Let's see what the school do next ok.

10. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

i dont see what id do. i cant get into any college worth going to with a semester full of zeros.

11. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Play and study your music no matter what, it's a good stress reliever too :)

12. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

yeah, and luckily the day before this happened i checked out a book of my teachers called harmony. ironic lol, but its 800 pages of music theory. im on page 8 since wednesday. its hard stuff

13. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

I am sure if the worse come, and you being expelled from this school, you can get into another. I think the worse they will do if they want to punish further is in house detention.
    Just make sure your parents read up themselves on the rules and policies, it's handy to know just in case the school don't follow it themselves.

14. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

they havent at all. broken too many laws to count. and we havent even hired an attorney yet. my moms having a meeting with the superintendent who i have to have my hearing with. luckily they know eachother and are friends. shes going to ask him if we need lawyer. (basically asking if im going to be expelled) if he says yes were getting one. his hands might be tied with the rules and cant make exeptions

15. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Cool name! :D:cool:

That's good you are taking it seriously, not easy at all. I'm still learning, got a long way to go yet lol

16. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

yeah, its nuts most of it is just japanese to me :laugh2:

17. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Here is some advice. I know he knows your mom, but his loyalty is with the school, and he may well have the principal in there too, so... ask them if the secretary can be in attendance of the meeting to take notes of what is said.
    I don't know if all schools allow this or not, but it is worth asking, or insist if you can.
    It is best if it is down on record, so later they can't retract what was said before etc

I used to be a School Governor in England (like being on the board), and that was a right for parents over there. I don't know about here, but it's worth finding out.

18. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Are you self teaching or you got someone teaching you?

19. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

yeah, they do that. they did that at our appeals hearing which failed miserably, and the notes were extremely one sided. but it wont hurt

20. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

self, but ive been playing guitar for 5 years, so i can understand more than someone who doesnt do anything.