Who has hotmail? how do you...grrr

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Harmony, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Boleskinehouse

Boleskinehouse Senior Member

Not unless it's detachable and I just haven't seen it yet. :laugh2:

2. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

That's cool about your mom Lowe, I think it's great that your friends feel that way. My mom wasn't like that, hence why I made sure I didn't want the same for my son :)

That's a shame she was put off by that guy. You should try and persuade her if you can. I know how she feels though, I had a nasty strict wicked piano teacher which nearly put me off playing piano forever.

How is your dad getting on? Will he become a MLPF member?

3. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Thanks Mrpesca, I don't think I want it that bad just yet. I'll contact hotmail, see what happens.

4. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Ok, I will try that too :) Thanks

(another password to remember lol)

5. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

ive tried before and ive taught her some songs before. chords to some dixie chick songs. you know, mom music lol..my dad is a cool guy too, they both support me in my music, help me buy stuff i cant. and my mom wants me to be a rockstar :) but forums isnt his thing. the internet really isnt. and id have to probably clean my act up on here you know..:D

6. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

LOL sorry Bole!! :laugh2: Well to both you and Bubby.

I re-read Bubby's post, I see what she meant now. Silly me :rolleyes::D

According to Bubby you don't need one, so I am sure she hasn't got one hidden anywhere, you are safe lol :D:laugh2:

7. AXE

AXE Six String Soldier V.I.P. Member

lowe . Didn't you post a picture of mom once in geartalk, or was that someone else ?

8. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Mom music!:laugh2::laugh2: Hey moms do like other stuff you know, (I am not a Dixie chick fan).
    GnR, Eric Clapton give me anyday. Listening to music, well I like all genres and in the know who is around now and what is played on the radios. My son used to download music onto his ipod from my music library :)

That is cool your parents support you with your music and guitars. Us parents should try and encourage musicians, beats having them out and getting into trouble or stuck playing video games all the time. (nothing wrong with playing videos games but not all the time, frying the brain and eyes lol)

9. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

that was me, some people say shes a ...milf... and i think that was the thread. and some guy started to talk about her and it got weird. that was when gt was a cool place to be. sorry flick and people that will be offended but i think its a load of horse shit over there.

10. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Hey Lowe, last year for my son's birthday, I organized a paintball day out.
    I wasn't going to join in, you know, didn;t think they would want a mom playing.
    Well..after watching them for the first round, I was so jealous, (I love paint ball), and then my son asked me, come on mom, join in..so I did :)
    The owner fitted me out in some camo and off I went. I was always the last man (woman) standing lol
    My son and friends couldn't believe how fit..and devious I was. I dodged being shot and I aimed real well lol
    Next day I woke up, couldn't move for few days and had bruises all over my body lol

11. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

wow, id kill for my mom to like gnr and clapton. she likes alanis morissette, sarah mclachlan, that kind of music. and yeah, i cant imagine having parents that wouldnt let me do what i love. but it makes for a better story down the road!...like any hard rock star it was all about rebelion and doing what others told you not to. but im thankfull for them. never been beaten or anything horrible like that. i only wish to be as good to my kids as they are to me. they both had horrible parents but still are great to me

12. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

wow. thats awesome. maybe ill have my mom spend a weekend with you listening to gnr and paintballing :laugh2: thats the difference from being young and not. you can still do most the same stuff, but recovery period is waaayyy different! :lol:

13. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Unfortunately you get that most everywhere. Always some bad ones and ones that go over the line. When loved ones are brought into it, well..that's a no no, and can't blame anyone getting angry.

14. AXE

AXE Six String Soldier V.I.P. Member

It was Cuda ... lolz

15. Boleskinehouse

Boleskinehouse Senior Member

Ugh.. Never could stand that sleezeball. :laugh2:

16. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

yeah, it wasnt too bad then. maybe it is now since i havent been over there. but any guy talking about my mom when im an ear shot away, and reading it, just gets goofy. you know?

17. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

You need to report it to hotmail as someone has hacked your account & your account may get deleted as sending out spam

18. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

I have always loved music growing up, listened to everything, I wouldn't exclude anything. I believe we should have an opened mind and should know what is around today not only what was in the past.
    My collection is of all era and genres. I even listened to a lot more country when I moved here. Didn't appreciate it as much before, but someone introduced me to some musicians and found some new music I didn't have.

You don't get much country music in UK you see and I live in a State that is very much country music.

That is good that they made sure you were treated differently as to what they did. We learn from our experiences and hopefully make the right and better choice when we become parents ourselves.

It sounds like you have great parents Lowe, and ones that do care what you do and your future, so let's hope that one silly mistake you did will be the last and put it behind you and grow to be a good parent yourself :)

19. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

Wow Flick.. I never thought about that! :( Thanks I sure will. Last thing I need is that to be closed down. Thank you! :dude:

20. lowe

lowe V.I.P. Member

they try to say the support me and know i made a mistake. but i know how dissapointed they are and nothing hurts me more. id like to kick my own ass. and theres no such thing as bad music. just what we like, and dont like. everyone must like every type of music out there, or it wouldnt be out there.