White Room improv and some Waves Plugins.

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by Roger G Lewis, Nov 16, 2013.

1. LtDave32

LtDave32 Sua Sponte Super Mod Premium Member

It's "criticism" and ''handle".

2. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Premium Member V.I.P. Member

Hi Roger, you just continue to be who you are and never let anyone, especially anyone from this place, change you. I wish more guys here at least had the guts to post their own playing, better worse or indifferent. At least you do that my friend.

I have watched you over the years you posted here. I wish I could take the nonsense you take and still remain dignified as you do. Hats off to you brother and BRAVO

3. Pwrmac7600

Pwrmac7600 Premium Member

Man you guys are really pathetic.... :facepalm:

Why not just ignore it if all your gonna do is bash the guy? At least he had the balls to post his playing, unlike many of the masses here. Makes it easier to bash other players when you don't let anyone hear your playing.

Roger, keep doing your thing! Don't let the lynch mob stop you!

4. Roger G Lewis

Roger G Lewis Senior Member

Hi FrankV, Thanks for the encouragement. Its all water off a ducks back to me I do Hope that other people are not discouraged by the slings and arrows and seeing the bar set just do their own thing.
    I have not been playing this past almost 2 years, but will get back to it in due course as I enjoy it and I find it relaxing.
    Cheers and have a great weekend
    Rog

5. Roger G Lewis

Roger G Lewis Senior Member

Hi Pwrmac, Thanks for the encouraging words,
    Have a great weekend,

Rog

6. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Premium Member V.I.P. Member

I am VERY surprised that there are musicians that see it proper to criticize another musician. That is almost NEVER done in any circle I know of. There has always been a respect for other musicians as we all know just how hard it is to achieve playing skills. We are all along the same path and it seems some have forgotten that our paths are all different lengths.

I for one enjoy watching you post your playing. I see someone that LOVES music. I see it in your body movements and I enjoy seeing that in someone. You keep it up brother. I sent you a friends request. I hope you accept it.:)

7. Piston Hurricane

Piston Hurricane Senior Member

This !!!

:wave:
    PH