Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by DavGrape, Dec 6, 2017.
This could be a good case for saving it till marriage, just a thought
Saving what? A refusal? Had lots of those after I got married.
It wouldnt have stopped you if I had said NO.
I had a women ask me once. I was single. So I obliged her.
I thought the selfie thread was elsewhere
I don't know, it's still pretty great.
My greatest teenage night in a movie theater was with my then GF at Pink Floyd "The Wall." I had to go back to see the movie because I missed so much of it.
1. Here is my dating contract and the rules of engagement and behaviour exemptions.
2. If you are interested can you please sign this contact in front of the notary I have here.
3. If you don't mind can we run down to the court house and file the contract.
4. Now that we have all this worked out where do you want to go from here.
5. The contact states that you can only say no if I am outside a 6 foot radius
6. Inside the radius different rules apply, as stated in Paragraph 6, subsection 5 then I can approach you and give you a kiss.
7. The termination clause is based upon you saying "I break up with you" three times while within 6 inches of my face.
Well you get the idea? At least this is what it feels like.
You're doing it wrong.
Slap a tittie, come out as a homo. (We can use that word, you can't.)
Slap another tittie.
Girlfriends are for suckers. They're wives without tax breaks.
I had a few a few yrs ago tell me they had rules......................................
Return to the Blue Lagoon for me. Glorious!
and for all the 'Modern' talk they still want to get smashed face down into a pillow.
can't shake biology. What they say and what they do (or want done) are still in opposition.
I fall in love way to easy.
29 years ago, two new interns came to my workplace... One was a very good f... at the time, I've been married to the other one for 24 years now.
So let me get this straight... Some of you guys know women in real life? That is rad!!! I mean, I can't really relate, but fingers crossed for someday, you know?
I'm still holding out for Androids. Japan is doing amazing things w/ robotics these days.
Friday the 13th, part....I don't remember.
Yeah, I just creepily leer from afar while wearing sunglasses in a likely failed attempt to steal a look discreetly. Sheesh, you'd think these broads would be flattered by fairly consistent ogling and lack of tact but nooooooo. No goddamn manners, some people. Despite their resumes that nobody actually cares about but that they love to work into conversation anyway, it seems like DC area chicks were raised in barns for the most part!