What have I gotten myself into?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cathead, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Cathead

Cathead Junior Member

Hi there guitar lovers. I've been playing guitars for many years, still not any good at it, but I love it. I'll give my life story later.... :)

I'm currently researching my Epi Les Paul in an effort to discover the model. I've owned it for years and actually purchased the guitar from Anne Allman herself in her Savannah, Ga shop.....that is now closed.....:(

In doing research, I've been directed here many times by the google machine and finally decided to register and see if some of you brilliant folks might be able to help me out. I'm quite sure this isn't the forum for these types of questions but if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to receive help on this matter I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks and I look forward to growing my knowledge and just having some fun around here.....

So where do I sit?

Cat

2. JohnnyN

JohnnyN Old School Premium Member

Welcome to the MLP :)

3. Donal

Donal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Premium Member

:welcome:

Welcome to MLP :applause:

4. Alligatorbling

Alligatorbling ★AstroCat★ Premium Member MLP Vendor V.I.P. Member

you have discovered one of the best nooks on the internet. welcome!

5. DarrellV

DarrellV 1 Year old and 8K this month or bust! Premium Member

:welcome:

You can pick your own seat :naughty:

The pecking order will only come into play when rudeness or some hard core d!@kishness comes into play. These guys will set you straight or the mods will send you packing off to BAN-ana land! :wave:

Otherwise we welcome all newcomers on an equal footing. That's one of the many things I like about this place. Good people and good info. :thumb:

There is a core group that is as tight as a family. And there's always room for more at the table, so just grab an empty spot... It's there for you! :cheers:

6. herbalist

herbalist Senior Member

I can't help you, but :welcome:

7. Travis19

Travis19 Senior Member

Welcome!

Post some pics in the epi forum, I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions.