WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts, Thank You!

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by WBPickups, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravmy0

gravmy0 Senior Member

2. Fixxxer

Fixxxer V.I.P. Member

Gawd.. DAM....

WB mania has hit 2008. Will is an institution, and I am proud to be part of it!

you'll be hearing from me shortly!!!

3. im_b0r3d_

im_b0r3d_ V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

That is a great offer!! Too bad it would take me another 5 months to afford a set. LOL

4. TheMrsWB

TheMrsWB Guest

If you are trying to reach us. Please give us a little time. Will & Frank are not at the shop today but will be back on Monday.

Pickups ordered are being shipped tomorrow in the morning & Monday morning with orders being upgraded to expedited shipping.. We have a new system that will email you the tracking number. Please understand that we are right now taking care of some things here that are important to the shop and future business for WB. Organising the shop has created some delay but as always we will hook you up if we have put you out.

We thank you and we are looking forward to a great year with all of you.

Oh, some of you have not recieved the Newsletter. I will be sending it out again sometime over the weekend with an extended timeline to the deal.

Laura

5. Big_dawg

Big_dawg Senior Member

hi laura, does that include my hot PAF's (from ebay)?? - just so I know when to pounce on the posty

6. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

7. TheMrsWB

TheMrsWB Guest

Hello everyone. We have had a great start to the New Year. We had a wondeful storm hit us here in Northern California that was pretty crazy. I am working on an outside computor at the moment. Our Computors are down again. Our phones are acting up as well. We are getting everything fixed and appreciate everyones patience while we do this.

We should have everything fixed and by the this evening. If you have been trying to reach us be patient and understand that we will get back to you. I won't be able to check in here if you write on this thread so please email us at info@wbpickups.com. WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU! :)

We will not be able to take phone calls today while everything is being fixed here. We are not shipping Fedex only UPS and USPS. The Fedex building here at the airport lost it's roof from the storm and are having major delays.

Thank you and I hoep everyone is having a Wonderful New Year so far.

Laura

8. TheMrsWB

TheMrsWB Guest

Oh, The new MLP Member Discount is $20 off all sets. :) We will be having something special for MLP members soon as well.

9. 808

808 Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up!

10. rick13

rick13 Senior Member

MrsWB ...are your computers up and running? Sent an e-mail or two for followup and information.
    Thanks,
    Rick Conrath

11. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

12. im_b0r3d_

im_b0r3d_ V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Yay!! They came today in the mail!! The box was pretty wet, and the letter had water stains on it, but the pick ups were perfect!

This is painful, I have band practice today, but I need a tech to put them in.

Thanks! Can't wait to try them!

DAMN! Guitar Center's tech just told me it would cost $175 to set up my guitar and put the pick ups in!
    Thats way overpriced right!?

He said $75 for a floyed rose, and $50 per pick up.

EDIT: I'll see if my guitar teacher will do it. He hates doing stuff, but he would prolly do less than $50 for both.

13. Fixxxer

Fixxxer V.I.P. Member

All,

I talked to Will Boggs this afternoon (morning for him). They are all doing well and trying to get their items in order. The storm tore through the area where his shop and home are. No one is injured but they are getting power, phone and internet conenctivity throughout the day. The only issue is they do not know when they are getting the connections, making it harder to check and follow up on items.

He asked that everyone please be patient and he will hopefully be back in operation by this weekend.

All the best,

Fixxxer

14. 808

808 Senior Member

Damn, I had pickups changed at GC before but he only charged $60 to change all of the pups. I learned how to setup my gits and change pickups so I don't have to count on anyone to do it for me. I got tired of paying people to do it for me but it did take me awhile before I built up the courage to work on my own stuff.

15. 808

808 Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up!

I know what they are going through after growing up with hurricanes in the Deep South. I went a week without power after Katrina and we were lucky. I only live about 50 miles Southwest of New Orleans

16. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

man, thats a damn shame this happened!!! gotta call'em!!!

17. 180gROC

180gROC Senior Member

That was one hell of a storm... Sacramento looks like a bomb went off, and Redding always gets the worst of it.

18. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Hello All...

We have had some more BS handed our way with internet and phones. We are trying to fix it. If you have ordered and have been delayed. I am going to hook you up with something for the delays. I am so sorry and hope to have all this rectified in the next few days.. I can't be checking in here so if you have any concerns or complaints please send them here. www.wbpickups@gmail.com . I will answer all emails by the weekend. Please allow time. Once again, I thank you all for your support and understanding.

Will

19. dogbone94

dogbone94 Senior Member

i did.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.