WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts, Thank You!

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by WBPickups, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to thank everyone here at MyLesPaul who has been very supported of WB Pickups. I would also like to thank Alex and Flick for welcoming an open forum for all of us guitar, pickup & accessory builders to showcase our stuff and to talk shop.

Since next month will be our official year that the WB web site was opened, I have decided to offer all the MyLesPaul members a WB introductory discount.

For the next 30 days (Today thru Oct 2nd) WB Custom Pickups: guitar pickups wound by hand is offering all active (have at least 5 posts) MyLesPaul members a 20% off on all of our base model humbucker pickups. Excluding the 6707's.

If ordering sets, Free shipping to members in the US. International Shipping will be discounted by 5 % for international members. Individual pickup purchases does not include free shipping or the discounted international shipping.

So here's the discounted prices for the MyLesPaul members only.

Vintage Tuned Paf's, VTP Hot's, Reverends, Heaven Sets will be =

$172 with your choice of Zebra or Black no covers.
    $196 with Nickel Covers
    $204 with Gold Covers

For the Firewaters, Heaven & Hell, UV20's will be =

$176 with your choice of Zebra or Black.... no covers
    $200 with Nickel Covers
    $208 with Gold Covers

All your choice of either 4 conductor wire (for splitting) or braided 2 conductor .

To order pickups email me at info@wbpickups.com . Include your name & your MyLesPaul membership name & address w/phone number. Include your choice of pickups you want with the color, wiring & covers. We will email you a invoice from paypal to pay.

First 15 orders will also receive a coupon for a free T-Shirt. Coupons for free T-Shirts can be redeemed in October when the shirts will be in stock.
    [​IMG]

Thank you everyone again...

Will

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dogbone94

dogbone94 Senior Member

hey slick willy,
    that is too cool.... i have never seen anyone anywhere do anything like this... we should feel special.... thank you ... i have enjoyed all four sets of pups that i own.... they have open up my guitar and amp as well as my creativity... thank you again and keep the good work, dave ginn

ps i will be ordering another set.....

3. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

Will YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I dont know of any pup builder doing anything like this!!:applause::applause::applause:

4. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

:rofl:wow really digging that guitar in upper right !!! cannot thank Will enough for the support he has given us ..... does the kool shirts come in big hillbilly sizes ?

5. Bobby_Lee

Bobby_Lee V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

:) Great offer Will. Ya got me off the fence.....:thumb:

6. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Thanks guys! It is my honor to offer this. I really appreciate everyone who has made this year so great!

Flick the T-Shirt Sizes are Small to a Large 3X. If you need one bigger, let me know and I will add it to the order.

Oh, I have had questions regarding the Custom Tuned pickups. Yes, they too are 20% off. So if you want your own Signature designed pickup. It is included with the discount.

Will

7. FLICKOFLASH

:hmm:
    some Girly french cut tank tops would be nice as well :hmm:

8. zensurfer

zensurfer Member

That's a pretty cool deal Will! :applause:
    I think that as soon I sell this extra set of Marshallhead pickups that I'm not using at the moment, you can count me in!

By the way Flick, I'm pretty sure that guitar is one of Todd Louis' R9's.
    Fitted with WB TL Signature pickups as well, I'm sure. (Todd and Browneyes have their own signature WB humbuckers, which I've heard are pretty smokin').

9. FLICKOFLASH

I was thinking it might be the 50's guitar he first did the rewind

Snakebite Music » WB Custom Pickups

Ask Will about the Flickoflash...!!! Hillbillyburstbusters :rofl:

[​IMG]

10. Big John

Big John tastes like chicken V.I.P. Member

For yourself? Flick, I didn't know you swung both ways. :naughty:

11. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

:rofl: :wtf:

12. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Well, we have some WOMANS fitted T's coming with this order too. The French Cut Tanks will be next spring. I make sure to get you some extra larges for ya fella...:naughty:

13. GuitarGal

GuitarGal Senior Member

Awesome~ :thumb:

14. FLICKOFLASH

thinking more something for Sibella my Russian/turkish internet bride :wow:

[​IMG]

15. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Will need some models for the web site to model the shirts.....

16. Big John

Big John tastes like chicken V.I.P. Member

With lungs like that, I bet she can hold her breath for a week.

17. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Hey Zensurfer! Sound good! That is Todd's. Yeah the Snakebites are pretty cool. I am digging them myself!

18. Alex

Alex Administrator Super Mod Premium Member

Hey, Will!

Thanks again for offering our members a discount on your pickups, and now sponsoring our very first contest here on MLP. :)

After reading some positive reviews about your 67-07, I'd like to order a set and was wondering if I'm qualified for a free t-shirt. :naughty: I understand there's no discount for the 67-07 but that's ok.

I'm going to PM you now.

19. racerratt

racerratt Senior Member

Will is great guy to deal with. I talked to him today about fixing an order and his service is A-1 all the way. This 20% thing for the members is just another thing that makes dealing with Will even better. Thanks Mr. Boggs.

20. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

It was no problem Robert. The online ordering can be crazy sometime. I have customers that click the wrong ones all the time.. No worries!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.