Hello again fellow forumites! Some of you may have read my other thread where I am upgrading/tweaking my Epiphone '56 Les Paul. Last year I purchased an Epiphone ES-335 Pro. I happened upon this guitar by accident, and as the neck reminded my of my Gibson Historic '59 ES-335, I purchased it to be an alternative to bring to gigs .when it would not be so wise to bring my Gibby. I have been in the tweaking/upgrading mode lately I thought I would give my 335 Pro an overhaul. I started by gutting all the guitar's electronics pickups, wiring harness, jack. I made a wiring template, including the location of the F-hole, this way I could make sure to route the wiring appropriately. Here is a pic of the harness wired up . I also deglossed the finish. I brought it all down to a matte finish, and then buffed to back up to what I call a vintage "soft gloss." Looks much less plastic than before. Some colors (like black) I don't mind all high gloss, but the natural finish almost looked fake under the super high gloss of the poly. I then scraped the fretboard, steel wooled it, and oiled it a couple times. Again, the removal of the "brown goo" made the board look much much better, cleaned up the binding, and revealed some nice looking wood. So now that the finish work is done, it's time for my favorite thing (insert sarcasm emoticon here) installing the wiring harness in a 355 via the F-holes. I also replaced the stock pickups (which I am saving for something else) with some Budz "Soap on a Plate" hum-size P-90s. These are Alnico 4 mags and wound fairly low, much like the early 50's style. 6.7K neck and 7.7K bridge. They sound fantastic, very clear and articulate without being sterile or strident. Before: After: I upgraded the bridge using a Gotoh Nashville style I had in a parts drawer, that was a direct fit to the existing posts. I also added a Gotoh lightweight aluminum tailpiece, and some TonePros locking studs. I had some leftover spacer collars from my Faber order for my LP, so I used them in conjunction with the TonePro locking studs. I did this so the threads of the studs when adjusted to height didn't show (looks cleaner), and it seemed to made it even more solid. I may upgrade the bridge and tailpiece bushings to Faber steel ones in the near future maybe a locking bridge too. I also prefer a plain truss rod cover, so with a little naphtha and a q-tip I was able to get the screen printing off fairly easily. I like it. Here are a couple shots of her all together. I'd like to thank my wife for her donation to my work towel pile the flowery sheet haha!!