UPDATE NGD Gibson ES-335 Slim Neck Figured with Duesenberg Les Trem II

Discussion in 'Other Gibsons' started by rcboals, Oct 31, 2017.

1. rcboals

rcboals Member

Just singing the praises of the Duesenberg Les Trem II. Pics below of Duesenberg on the new slim neck ES335. The video I did with my black Es335 that I sold because the neck was too fat for me. I didn't think I would ever find an Es335 with a slim fast neck like my Hagstroms, so I sold the Les Trem II. Then I stumbled on this new 2016 "slim neck"ES335 and had to buy another Les Trem. If you have a guitar with the same kind of stop tail bridge I can't recommend the Duesenberg Les Trem II enough. High quality German made smooth and much lighter than a bigsby. I had the bigsby and a towner downer on my black Es335 a while. The Duesenberg is superior to that set up. No mods or holes to install can be changed back in an easy fifteen minutes including the string change. video is my black ES335 I sold.

Attached Files:

endial likes this.
  2. MSB

MSB Senior Member

I liked the simplicity of the les trem on my LP, but w/o cutting the bar, could never get it to a position i was happy with, so I ended up selling it. If I ever get something that has the stop bar farther away from the bridge like some of the current MIM fenders, I'd totally buy another one.