UK sellers thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by last.train.home, Apr 8, 2009.

1. General Disarray

General Disarray Senior Member

2. RMC1

RMC1 Senior Member

Blasphemy,you can`t sell a Gordon Smith!!.Nice to see i`m not the only one at MLP that knows how good the Guitars are.If it was the end of the Year,i`d have that.For God`s sake,don`t sell it for the current bid Mate :rolleyes:

3. Stowburst

Stowburst V.I.P. Member

1996 Epiphone Standard +

Decent LP, £250 PM me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

4. General Disarray

General Disarray Senior Member

I know - I'm hoping for much more than that - it's a HELL of a lot of guitar for the money. If I had a choice it would be staying but I don't have that luxury at the moment :(

5. std80

std80 Senior Member

Marshall Studio 15 combo for sale. UK only

nice condition
    has nos 6v6's, vintage 30 speaker

send me your contact details if interested.

6. last.train.home

last.train.home Senior Member

Supro for sale - its a reissue but says supro on the headstock, and plays great, its very white stripes.

[​IMG]

7. Stowburst

Stowburst V.I.P. Member

UK Peeps

PS3 + 3 games, GTA, Grid, Hawx

£200

8. barrydjuptight

barrydjuptight Senior Member

Marshall JCM900 Dual Reverb 1x12 100/50w combo.
    Could do with a bit of a service - tube sockets re-tensioning and new pre-amp valves etc - but essentially sound.

Looking for swaps/trades really, North Yorkshire area.
    WHY???

9. UKyank

UKyank Senior Member

2005 Standard LTD and 2005 Deluxe
    For trade/swap
    Looking for vintage amps or Les Paul custom
    Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambs
    gregurich552@btinternet.com

Attached Files:

10. Jimbo

Jimbo Senior Member

2007 GIBSON LES PAUL CLASSIC ANTIQUE IN HERRITAGE CHERRY SUNBURST- A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF SURFACE SCRATCHES TO THE REAR- EXCELLENT NEARLY NEW CONDITION! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUITAR COMES WITH PAF (CLASSIC 57 AND 57+) PICKUPS AS STANDARD. THE CASE LOCK HAS NOT BEEN SET. HERE IS WHAT GIBSON SAID ABOUT THIS GUITAR… Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar description: The Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Vintage Sunburst, 6-String Les Paul Electric Guitar, Nickel Hardware, AA figured Maple Top, Antique Binding, 60's Style Neck, Includes Gibson fitted Hard Case. The power and performance of an original Les Paul at an affordable price. The Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique electric guitar offers the best of both worlds. It combines the modern accents of Gibson’s popular Classic line, and adds the vintage details and timeless specs that have made the Les Paul the benchmark of guitar style and performance. The Les Paul Classic Antique consists of a beautiful hand-carved AA figured maple top and mahogany back, with vintage, antique top binding. The classic Gibson holly symbol adorns the headstock, which is also bordered by single-ply antique binding reminiscent of Gibson’s older celebrated models. A 22-fret rosewood fingerboard sits atop the solid, one-piece mahogany neck, which is hand-sanded to form a ’60s slim-taper profile. With nickel hardware and a pair of new, uncovered ’57 Classic PAF humbuckers with nickel polepieces, the Les Paul Classic Antique offers the power and performance of an original Les Paul at an affordable price. The main features of the Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique include: AA figured Maple Top with Antique binding Mahogany Body Mahogany Neck 1960 Slim taper Neck Profile Nut Width: 1.695 inches Neck Joint Location: 16 Rosewood Fingerboard Scale Length: 24 3/4 inches Number of Frets: 22 Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid on neck, holly on headstock Fingerboard Binding: Antique Plating Finish: Nickel Tailpiece: Stopbar Bridge: Tune-o-matic Knobs: Amber Top Hat Tuners: Green Key Neck Pickup: ’57 Classic, uncovered with nickel polepieces Bridge Pickup: ’57 Classic Plus, uncovered with nickel polepieces Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046 Includes Gibson fitted Hard Case - Interior: White Plush, Case Exterior: Black Reptile Pattern Hardshell, Silkscreen: Silver 'Gibson USA' logo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures do not do it justice it is a stunning looking guitar. The classic antiques are no longer sold, and it also sounds absolutely incredible this is a real tone monster! i have sound clips if you want to hear it in action. Im asking £1440 and im gutted to let it go as im saving up for a R8 or R9 and im having to make sacrifieses to get there. This is a great guitar i kid you not. Also comes with shaller strap locks and pickguard docments and other bumf in the hard case.

You wont regret it. :)

Jimbo.

[​IMG]

Pm me or email me bluebottle60@hotmail.com

Id rather sell it to someone on here than use ebay.

11. Nugget

Nugget V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

12. MJG

MJG Senior Member

Anyone interested in buying some George L's patch cable/connectors/plugs/jackets????

I carry a bag with all my cables in it to gigs/practice and I thought it got stolen at a gig (turns out I just misplaced it and a friend from another band reconisged it at the venue and returned it to me).

Anyway between times I went and bought a length of black George L patch cable, a load of gold connectors and some white stress relief jackets (basically enough to make 8 patch cables of any length you want). Now that I have all my originals back though I cant really justify keeping the george l's stuff (money wise :().

Not wanting to make a profit but it is all good as new/"ungigged" so kinda wanting to get close to what I paid for it all.
    Here’s the official site and what I paid for it all: George L's cost effective loudspeaker cables. Now distributed in the UK.
    Willing to negotiate :D

If your interested PM me or let me know here. Cheers :D

This is what I have:
    3 metres of patch cable, black, 0.155"
    16 x right angled gold plugs, 0.155"
    16 x right angled stress relief jacket, white, 0.155"

(Also I will throw in a 20ft planet waves custom series instrument cable for nothing - its far from brand new but it is a great quality cable - don’t need it anymore though as I’m keeping the replacement I bought for that).

13. Red Baron

Red Baron Senior Member

Mark you'll regret selling it when GT5 finally arrives... then again we'll probably be well into the PS4 by the time that game is finished :rolleyes:

14. Stowburst

Stowburst V.I.P. Member

I know! But i was tooo broke! Its sold now and somone got a DEAL!

15. barrydjuptight

barrydjuptight Senior Member

Bump for my Marshall JCM900 combo..

Up for trades/swaps as I really don't use it anymore and it's just sitting there.

W.H.Y???

Scarborough N Yorks.

16. Wizzle

Wizzle Banned

Has anybody any idea how much I should sell my Jackson DK2M (maple neck and fretboard) for? Or make me an offer? Jackson licensed Floyd Rose, 2 Seymour Duncan-designed humbuckers, trans black maple veneer top. It's Japanese, btw.

17. stonevibe

stonevibe Senior Member

Hi guys,

These two 1960s Strats are for sale as are the three 1960s Gibson Goldtop Les Pauls, two which are loaded with P90s.

See link for pics and details.

UK only sale

Guitars for sale Page One

More guitars to be added over the next few weeks.
    :)

[​IMG]

18. Drudeboy

Drudeboy V.I.P. Member

I got an RS Jenson PIO 022 cap, I need an equivalent 047.

Anybody for swapsies?

19. chrisjephcott

chrisjephcott Junior Member

It's time to sell these two on, and for that I am quite sad actually.

The guitar itself is a Mexican Fender Strat in traditional sunburst colour. I have been playing this guitar since 2002, and she is a beauty. There was superficial damage caused during a gig, but this has since been repaired by a professional. The guitar has also just recieved a complete set up, refret and service. This guitar has been travelling around the world with me, and was actually purchased in Thailand, the day before a gig that occured at short notice. Since then, she has been mainly based in the UK, and was used for recording one or two demo tracks but nothing much more severe than that.

The next item is a Line 6 Spider III 30W practice amp, complete with FBV express foot controller. The entire package cost around £250 when it was first purchased, and is in excellent condition also. I have never gigged with this amp either, but there are 4 channels - 1 clean, 1 dirty, 1 rock distortion and 1 insane distortion channel - and comes built in with effects available (phaser, flanger, echo (tape and digital), reverb and chorus). I have only actually had this amp for a couple of months and sadly in order to cover some additional costs (car breaking down!), it has to be sold. :(

So if anyone is interested, the entire package is going for £400 or nearest offer.

Photos will be provided in due time!! - need to find my camera first.

I will also consider trades as I want to upgrade to an Epiphone Les Paul - preferably in Trans Blue, but will consider any reasonable offer.

Cheers,
    Chris

20. madmax100

madmax100 Junior Member

Hi Guys, I'm looking to sell an '08 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded in Tobaccoburst. Almost mint condition, just 2 very small (e.g. 3mm) scratches in the finish on the back edge (not through to the wood), and a little buckle rash (again, not to the wood or even the stain). Everything else is as new. Would come with it's case. Considering the prices new are about £1250, I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm in Halifax, near Leeds, West yorkshire. Pics on request.

Great Idea for a thread by the way.

Cheers, Max.