UK sellers thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by last.train.home, Apr 8, 2009.

1. dexter130

dexter130 Junior Member

Pics attached, hard to get the depth of flame on a photo, really needs viewing.

Attached Files:

2. twangydave

twangydave Senior Member

22w Phaez Corona for sale.

Owned this from new and ordered it from Randy in 2012. Been a great servant but I'm having to clear out some amps in advance of a (smaller) house move so my vintage stuff is getting kept and the rest are looking for new homes.

Tons of info on these in the dedicated thread in Squawk Box but it's basically a very loud Blackface style amp. Lots of clean headroom and can be used as a pedal platform but also can really grind when pushed. All TungSol glass apart from a very nice vintage RCA in V1.

The heavily distressed cab was built by me from an old port box. I'm aware that this might not be everyone's cup of tea so amp can be provided chassis only or with cab.

£420 posted Chassis only.

£470 posted with head cab.

Bank transfer please - postage by fully insured courier. Happy to send more photos on request. You will need a kettle lead as I don't have a spare one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  3. Sharky

Sharky Senior Member

that looks great, well done

twangydave likes this.
  4. twangydave

twangydave Senior Member

Cheers mate! As I say, the 'barn find' look is not for everyone but hopefully it will tickle someones fancy!

5. Eigen

Eigen Senior Member

Looking to trade my Takamine Glenn Frey EF360GF acoustic.

Great guitar, but I just don't play it enough with my other (electric) toys, so it's time to move on. The guitar is in great condition, comes with orig. Tak case.

Looking to trade for a Les Paul (Tokai LS80 a possibility, Gibson also fine) or another interesting electric guitar, can add or take $ depending on the trade. Prefer to trade as I would probably spend the money on new gear to try out anyway.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/si/takamine_ef360gf_glenn_frey.htm?ref=search_prv_0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. samuk

samuk Junior Member

I wonder if anyone can help me.... I'm looking after a Les Paul Classic truss rod cover with the gold script. Does anyone have one to sell? I'd be sincerely grateful :)

7. davejm

davejm Member

Hi All,

I'm looking for a solid body electric 12 string.

Not after anything like a Rick or a Danelectro (or a 12 string Strat shape) but anything with minor fretwear and a decently low action would be of interest. I'm in North West England.
    Cheers, Dave.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  8. lac

lac Junior Member