UK sellers thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by last.train.home, Apr 8, 2009.

1. les y

les y Senior Member

Owing to ongoing health issues I have decided to sell all my gear, I'll start with my Gibson "Beano" Les Paul.

UNPLAYED, 2010, Gibson Custom Shop, Eric Clapton “Beano” V.O.S. finish, Les Paul.

This is a U.K. dealer supplied guitar in stunning unplayed mint condition.

This guitar is 1 of a 350 limited run of V.O.S. finish guitars.

These guitars are highly sought after and rarely come up for sale.

The guitar has never been played, therefore it has no dings, dents, marks, fret or playwear.

Any marks you see are either dust or reflections.

Sorry about the quality of the photos, if you require any others please ask.

It comes with the following:-

Custom Shop silk screened Eric Clapton signature Case,

All Hangtags,

Gibson Gold Warranty Booklet,

Bagged Switch tip,

Bagged Case Key,

C.O.A.,

Sealed Blues Breakers C.D,

Beano Poster,

Vintage style Clapton Strap,

Also included is the original Gibson Shipping Carton.

I don't really want to trust the guitar to a Courier therefore I am willing to deliver anywhere on the U.K. Mainland for a contribution towards my fuel costs.

Price............£5400

use 2.jpg use 3.jpg use 4.jpg use 7.jpg use 10.jpg use 11.jpg use 12a.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Felix79 likes this.
  2. les y

les y Senior Member

Unused, Roland Blues Cube Artist.

I purchased this amp new less than 6 months ago, owing to ongoing health issues it has never been used apart from checking that everything was working as it should on the day I received it.

The Amp is in mint condition, there is a small area on the front where the covering has bubbled (an easy fix).

Comes in its original box with lead etc.

Owing to the weight I would prefer collection/delivery, I'm in Scotland but can deliver anywhere on the U.K. mainland for fuel costs.

Price.............£575

Some details:-

Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response.

Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more.

Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities.

Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel.

Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume.

Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices.

Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage.

Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe.

Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality.

20170512_092929.jpg 20170512_093145.jpg 20170512_093219.jpg

3. the passenger

the passenger Senior Member

Forget about the UK Ebay if you're from Europe. British sellers won't do business with you, it's the only country on Ebay that refuses to do business with its neighbors. You will realise that every single listing description ends with a "UK only" footnote. I honestly don't know the reason. I've never seen a "Spain only", "Deutschland only" or "France only" listing. This mentality is unique to british Ebay sellers.

Stick to this forum instead - the british members are exceptionally great on this forum, very different from the Ebay sellers in my experience. I've only had first class business experience with UK forum members and they never refused to ship to Europe, just like the EU members who always gladly ship to the UK.

Aidanspaghetti likes this.
  4. ppreuscho

ppreuscho Junior Member

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. ppreuscho

ppreuscho Junior Member

6. ppreuscho

ppreuscho Junior Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Gibson Les Paul Collectors Choice 11 Rosie. Great Great guitar with that barking tones and broken in feel. Superb playability and resonance as you would expect from Gibson Custom Shop. For a bit more mojo this guitar was fitted with Bigsby and has holes in the top. I also include B7 bigsby with mounting screws. It's in very good relic condition and comes with certificate and original hard-case.

£3490 in London

[​IMG]

More photos on Reverb:
    https://reverb.com/item/4329163-gibson-les-paul-collectors-choice-11-rosie-aged-59-custom-shop

7. Stowburst

Stowburst V.I.P. Member

not available

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  8. ppreuscho

ppreuscho Junior Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

for sale 2010 Gibson Slash Les Paul Appetite For Destruction AFD. Great LP from Slash signature limited run. It sounds like Night train and plays Easy with nice low action :) The guitar is in very good condition but was played and has few lacquer chips on the edge and slight buckle rash on the back. Comes with original Slash logo hardcase.

3290 in London.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  9. pureanalog

pureanalog Senior Member

1995 Gibson LP Studio limited Vintage Sunburst

Excellent Condition. I've had it for the last 17 years and babied it. Comes with original pickups and the original gibson early 90s brown (pink inside) lined TKL case.

850 euro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. pureanalog

pureanalog Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Marshall AFD100 with box. Not really a played amp.

Interested in trades with Gibson LP trades mainly interested in R58, 1958 reissue.

11. Felix79

Felix79 Member

I've got a '93 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe up forsale/trade and I would love one of these amps to go with my Silver Jubilee.

My Evilbay link with pics etc

12. arnie2906

arnie2906 Member

IMG_20170430_220032.jpg for sale Gibson Les Paul Collectors choice #5 Donna.
    Mint condition.
    Home use only.
    SOLD
    Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Stealer likes this.
  13. arnie2906

arnie2906 Member

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  14. pureanalog

pureanalog Senior Member

thank you for the offer. Only looking for Les Pauls though

Felix79 likes this.
  15. tolm

tolm Bigsby Junkie Premium Member

A lot of this stems from the fact that shipping from, say, Germany to France is trivial: it's just a slightly longer van drive and the postal systems are all geared up for it.

Shipping from U.K. to mainland Europe can be a monumental pain: using standard post you will inevitably end up with at least two different companies and god forbid your item goes missing. I shipped a laptop to The Netherlands which went missing and it took me 3 months to get the insurance money for it for ParcelForce since they had to file paperwork with the European courier rather than simply handling it themselves.

Nowadays, I will offer UPS to mainland Europe since they handle both sides and offer insurance. It's amazing how many buyers go quiet after you tell them the cost. :)

16. Stealer

Stealer Senior Member

Great looking Donna - may I ask you where you purchased it from. Looks familiar, wonder if I tried it myself.

GLWS!

17. arnie2906

arnie2906 Member

EBay!TE="Stealer, post: 8233627, member: 89747"]Great looking Donna - may I ask you where you purchased it from. Looks familiar, wonder if I tried it myself.

GLWS![/QUOTE]
    Ebay!
    Thanks.

18. scovell001

scovell001 Senior Member

Copy of Burst Believers 3 available - £39 (ono) free UK postage. Absolutely mint A1 condition.
    Burst Believers 3-1.jpg Burst Believers 3-2.jpg Burst Believers 3-3.jpg

19. Dr Cornelius

Dr Cornelius Junior Member

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2253.JPG 2005 LP standard in cherry burst. Lovely woody mellow tone but quite a heavy beast , Im assuming this is pre chambering. Very good condition especially the top.

Comes with original hardcase which latches closed fine but won't lock !

£1200

20. ppreuscho

ppreuscho Junior Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here for sale 1971 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Tabacco Sunburst. Quite rare factory standard from early 70s and the closest thing that will get you to vintage 60’s big priced LPs. The guitar was well loved and played. It has lacquer checking, dinks and scratches all over but its only builds the character that none of the Custom Shop will give you. It plays great and feels like a good known fella :) Loads of classy tones from this one. Comes with a bit worn up hard case.

9.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017