Uk event - music live - birmingham nec

Discussion in 'MLP Meets' started by L60N, Oct 30, 2009.

1. L60N

L60N Senior Member

2. Stowburst

Stowburst V.I.P. Member

What day you going? I'm hoping to go on sat as I have practice Sunday

3. L60N

L60N Senior Member

Hey, sorry, I didnt see your post prior. :rolleyes:

I went on Saturday too, got there around 10am and stayed till around 4.

I came away with a Boss ME-70. Ive never used pedals before now, just used the effects on my VOX ad30vt. I saw a guy demoing the me-70 and was sold, mainly on the phrase loop function. Cant wait to get home tonight and have a good play around with it :dude:

There were some nice guitars there. Did u see the custom paint job on that Gibson les paul standard? I think they called it "Jessica" all I can say is wow! :wow:

I played a few guitars. Picked up a relic'd Vintage telecaster on the fret kings stand as it looked pretty cool, then fell in love with the sound. Never played a tele before but I think i'll have to get one now... I nearly bought that very guitar as it was soo cheap £299 but Having seen the workmanship on some of the other Vintages which was tbh, dogshit, I decided against it.

I also had some fun with a guitar which was hooked up to some "Way huge" pedals... LOVED the "fat sandwich" sound haha.

Did you pick anything up?

4. Silverbursted

Silverbursted Senior Member

So how was the show? The Great American Guitar Show in Philly was held this weekend and it was a great success. Lot's of forum members were able to attend. Let's see some photos.