Turn Off Email Notifications?

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by dalezjc, Feb 22, 2018.

1. dalezjc

dalezjc Junior Member

So I've disabled on the notification checkboxes I can find under my profile, but I still keep getting email notifications whenever somebody posts on the forums. How can I turn this off?

Thanks!
    Dale

2. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

I had this issue and still do with old threads that pop up from time to time.

Be sure under Preferences options you have unchecked :automatically watch thread that you create or post in box and the one underneath, receive email notifications.

Also, go to your watched threads. You may have to click "see all watched thread list"....
    There, your list of all threads that you are following, past and present. You can unclick all those.

I have everything unchecked on all email notifications but I still get them on old threads before the new software was put in. So only way is to take them off my watched threads list. I do not get any for any new threads I post in.

3. Roxy13

Roxy13 Senior Member

Where do I find my watched threads? The email notifications are driving me crazy. I have everything else done under my preferences, but can't find my watched threads list.

Harmony likes this.
  4. Harmony

Harmony V.I.P. Member

On the top of this page, among the selections is Watched Threads. (under members I think) Also link is in your personal details page.

Click on that link and it will go to them. If only one thread is showing, just underneath the list, kind of in faint words, are "show all watched threads". Click that and the full list will be shown. You can delete or amend what you want to keep and how you want to be notified on updates.
    To disable email notifications, on the top right of the watched thread list, is a drop down on "manage watched threads". There you have option to disable.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Roxy13 likes this.